Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Mp44 parts kit info needed

Article about: I have a very nice MP44 parts kit I want to sell. It's saw cut and only behind the mag well/trunnion. It's all matching CE two tone with bright blue receiver with phosphate trigger group. Ba

?

Default Mp44 parts kit info needed

I have a very nice MP44 parts kit I want to sell. It's saw cut and only behind the mag well/trunnion. It's all matching CE two tone with bright blue receiver with phosphate trigger group. Barrel is perfect. Butt stock still has take down tool and original 1944 operators manual in it. All matching parts and complete with literally everything for complete gun. I was wondering what I should ask for it as I cannot find one that has sold even close to same condition or to degree this one is complete. Any ideas?

?

Im afraid I cant help You on the price but I would love to see some photographs of this If You have time please?

?

I'll take some pics tonight

?

I just found one that sold 3 days ago for $4350 on GB that is missing butt stock as well as being cut thru mag well and behind it as well. So, I guess this one might bring more. I'll hope at least.

Pictures please..

John
    I specialize in M1 carbines and Lugers.

?

Mp44 parts kit info needed

?

Mp44 parts kit info neededMp44 parts kit info needed

?

Mp44 parts kit info neededMp44 parts kit info needed

Being in the UK I cannot help on an exact value, but I would certainly rate your gun much higher in value than the price you quoted.

Such a shame it was cut. But it would be straight forwards enough to restore. Let's hope someone with the right paperwork can put her back to rights.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Looks like a great piece. Thanks for posting the pictures. PM me with your price. Where are you located??? USA, or over seas??
    thanks,
    John
    I specialize in M1 carbines and Lugers.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast