Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

MP44 Sturmgewehr

Article about: by Carfin LEWYS Hi Adrian, Very nice MP 44 , congratulation. Some pics of my déact. MP 43, (8204g /44) , Fab: Haenel (fxo). Best regards. Carfin. Attachment 159564 Attachment 159566 Attachme

speiss 2002
    ?

Default re: MP44 Sturmgewehr

Thanks for those pics Adrian.Theres no doubt your weapon is earlier production than mine,but I have to refer to the Sturmgewehr library to see if they have production month alpha code dates.When I last compared my collecting friends' MP's there were so many variations in components, no two were the same.

Do you have "Sturmgewehr: from firepower to striking power"? It is an excellent book. I read it in a marathon session over a few days as soon as I bought it

Cheers, Ade.

speiss 2002
    ?

Well,I couldn't say I was able to do the same.The "Sturmgewehr: From Firepower to Striking Power" Book is definately at the high point in the Collector grade series, and I also have the Propaganda photo series of books. Mind you, Peter Senich's work was the standard text on the subject for over ten years!

just one from many found in kurland pocket.this one right after little cleaning,still working condition
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture MP44 Sturmgewehr   MP44 Sturmgewehr  

MP44 Sturmgewehr  

I think that digging up an MP44 must be a great feeling!

Cheers, Ade.

speiss 2002
    ?

Anaerobic soils,peat bogs,thick Russian mud:you gotta love them!It never ceases to amaze me how thin pressed steel objects can survive intact for so long even in those environments.

for sure Adrian.but most of them are so bad and then you start to think:- better dont find, than find in that condition.! because of thin metal. but of course everything depends on the ground!

?

you guys can send your guns to me, in arizona usa, there is no ban on guns here.
    sam

Johnnie
    ?

Quote by Adrian Stevenson View Post
    Hi Raymond, Ben has still yet to visit.

Seriously, if you come to the UK next year, you would be very welcome to meet up and see my collection.

Hi Matt, don't get me started on our laws! I know how you feel then the Americans show their items.

Cheers, Ade.

I can understand how you feel about having it deactivated. But at least it still exists, and maybe someday in a more enlightened environement.....
    We Yanks are in a constant battle to preserve our firearms rights from the muppets who want to take them. It saddens us to see the laws in the UK, for after all, our Founders formed much of our Constitution on the concept of "The Rights of Englishmen"
    Sorry for the politics. That is a superb weapon and thanks for sharing! Also the first East German mags I have seen.

Cheers,
    Johnnie

?

nice// i love STG)

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast