Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

MP44 Sturmgewehr

Article about: by Carfin LEWYS Hi Adrian, Very nice MP 44 , congratulation. Some pics of my déact. MP 43, (8204g /44) , Fab: Haenel (fxo). Best regards. Carfin. Attachment 159564 Attachment 159566 Attachme

Default re: MP44 Sturmgewehr

I took this pic in Austria last month. It shows unfinished MP44 pressings, which I though were really interesting to see outside of the text books.

Cheers, Ade.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture MP44 Sturmgewehr  

?

Ade i've just seen a Sturmgewehr Mp44 today that a guy might want to sell what is a good price in todays market for one ?

it's complete in good condition.

regards

Paul
    The gates of hell were opened and we accepted the invitation to enter" 26/880 Lance Sgt, Edward Dyke. 26th Bn Northumberland Fusiliers , ( 3rd Tyneside Irish )

1st July 1916

Thought shall be the harder , heart the keener,
    Courage the greater as our strength faileth.
    Here lies our leader ,in the dust of his greatness.
    Who leaves him now , be damned forever.
    We who are old now shall not leave this Battle,
    But lie at his feet , in the dust with our leader

House Carles at the Battle of Hastings

Hi Paul, they fetch really good money. Is it an "old spec" pre 1995 deact which is stripable and with moving parts? Matching serial numbers? If so, we are talking at least £2000.

Cheers, Ade.

I would like a dug up !! Rusty one's are more than welkom.
    Always looking for Belgian Congo stuff!
    http://out-of-congo.eklablog.com/

cheers
    |<ris

?

Thanks Ade ,it is a pre 95 deact with stripable / moving parts and matching numbers, it's very nice and i'm tempted, he wants £1850 for it so i suppose it's in the range !!

cheers

Paul
    The gates of hell were opened and we accepted the invitation to enter" 26/880 Lance Sgt, Edward Dyke. 26th Bn Northumberland Fusiliers , ( 3rd Tyneside Irish )

1st July 1916

Hi Paul, that sounds "OK". I have seen them priced up to and sold at as much as £2,200. 2K is a fair average. Let us know if you decided to go for it.

Cheers, Ade.

´That is a very fine mp44 you got there, hope I get one, one day, the weapon law here in Denmark is much more harder. A deaktivatet gun has to be deaktivatet after our law and it says the weapon has to be cut trough so it never can be a weapon again, The British and German law is much more nicer to the gun ;D

Rusty one's are more than welcome here too ;D

?

Will let you know Ade and post soem photos if i get it

1st July 1916

Quote by Adrian Stevenson View Post
    Hi Guys, I thought that you might like to see my MP44.

I have owned this rifle since 1988. I originally had this as a live firing weapon, but six months after I bought it, the law in the UK changed and all full and semi auto's were banned So I had the sad choice either to hand the weapon in to the authorities and have compensation for the price I had bought it for, or to have it deactivated. I chose to have it deactivated. It will still cock and field strip.

The weapon came from the former East Germany. Both the mags and the sling are East German made. I have got both mags filled with original but inert 7.92 x 33 rounds.

The gun was made by "bnz" in 1944. All serial numbers match.

Cheers, Ade.

hi adrian

i`ll cheer you up a little
    be happy whit your deko mp44 in the netherlands we cant even own these deactivated free still need a license for it [barrel gets filled up they f**k up the chaimber and even they weldt the bolt down]
    we are only allowed to have deko 1 shot rifle`s shutch as k98 springfield or other types whit bolt maganisme for a mp40 whe need a special license
    even the deko one`s and the mg43 is forbidden at all

hopefully you think better of your arms law know

cheers mate

Belgium still has got laws dating from Napoleon.
    Authoritys just had to released dozens of heavy criminals (not linked to each other!!)because a failure in the procedure of arrest was found by a sollicitor.
    Gun law (and many others ) changes nearly every 6 mounths.
    Last year they called every one ,holding (any)weapons, in to get a permit ; thise permit was expensive and difficult to get or to delibery donate the weapon in order to destroy them.
    They recieved ton's off weapons, I think they ve got over a million weapons off all kind.Even swords!??
    At the end of the year they changed the law(again) ; and allowed a long list of pre 1945 weapons (manly rifles) to be held whith out any liscence for collectors .....!!!????
    NOW: there is an investigation , because it appears ; police have sold some(lots??) of the weapons , that the public had turned in.
    Always looking for Belgian Congo stuff!
    http://out-of-congo.eklablog.com/

cheers
    |<ris

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast