Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

My Bren Guns

Article about: A few photos of my Brens,These were collected for re-enacment purposes,All are legally deactivated and sadly the spare barrel is wood ! The spare bipod has a shroud that is unfamiliar to me.

?

Recently came across some L4 mags to add to the collection.

My Bren GunsMy Bren GunsMy Bren Guns

Its the box I like, it looks NOS. Mags are about £15 each (Cheap end), so I reckon you have about £120 worth there with the box and I bet you picked it up for a lot less than that. I managed to pick up 5 a few years back for £2 each, I'd have bought the rest if I'd had more money in my pocket. The seller really just wanted shot of them, he even said if I bought the other 7 he would give me the box. Bugger!

?

Some nice mags you have there Mossie.. I don't think I have an LMG mag..I need to get myself an LMG 1 day.So many bits to collect & not enough money lol..Cheers Terry.

?

Thanks Tango,The Bren has always been my favourite weapon.Are you interested in a mag ?

m3bobby,Came in as part of a trade,It was full when I got it,The other 5 are in a 58 pattern web set I am putting together.
    Can take some more photos of the box if you like !

?

Mossie I wouldn't mind seeing more photos of the box as I don't think I have seen 1 of these before?. Also thanks for the offer on the mag but thinking now I think I have 1?? I would need to check first...I know I have an SLR L1A1 & with that came a stack of objects like mags,BFA, & SUIT sight....etc... But thanks again Terry.

?

Nice guns.
    I like the iconic look of the BREN.

?

Hi Terry

Will sort some pictures of the box when I return home.

Garry

?

My Bren GunsMy Bren GunsMy Bren GunsMy Bren GunsMy Bren GunsMy Bren GunsMy Bren GunsMy Bren Guns

[QUOTE=m3bobby;995240]Its the box I like, it looks NOS.

Sadly no,I think its been repainted.

?

Thanks for the photos Garry I have never seen these before so it is interesting to see..How many mags did hold? I'm thinking 10!!...I couldn't it being used much after delivery to a unit.I could be wrong because it is a little before my time.. But still good to see. Thanks for showing Cheers Terry.

?

Hi Terry

They hold 12 mags,As to how long they stayed in the box after issue,I dont know myself.

Garry

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast