Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

My Gun collection..

Article about: Hello Everbody I got a tad bored this afternoon so I thought I would take my guns out into the garden for some fresh air.. So heres the snaps..Hopefully you will enjoy ? Cheers Terry. Annoye

Very nice collection!

MAP
    ?

Quote by Tango View Post
    Maybe this year Michael!!!! . Fingers crossed.. Cheers Terry
    Never know....my bucket list (like everyones here) is never ending. May have got my facts mixed up....I think the leather scabbard is correct for the trench shotgun or maybe it was the plastic version. I have one of each. Will have to check when I get back home.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

Jonathan good to hear from you.. longtime no hear..Hows the Southern end??. Yeah the weapons are rolling along nicely.. I am lucky I dont too many neighbours that close so I can get the guns out without any fear lol...

The Webley age I dont have clue over sorry...

& thanks lads for the nice comments, & I know what you mean the list is never ending lol.. Cheers Terry.

Thats not a collection of guns Terry its an Arsenal,I no expert but appreciate the effort and commitment in this particular field,does the "smellie"have a date?luv the M1A1 Thompson,also it that a MG42 and an MG34,well done mate and thanks for sharing your amazing collection............

Terry,
    Steady, the Southern ends just fine!
    I just got a German M42 ET64 helmet in the post today, Czech used post war with post war paint, liner and all that none sense.
    So I am going to try my hand at a restoration and a add some new repro parts with a lick of new paint.
    On Gunstar at the minute there is a Russian Maxim, 30 cals big brother the 50 cal, and as ever a fair few Lugers.
    The 50 cal is just under a Grand, is that a good price I don't know.
    You up for robbing a bank lol?
    Jonathan

The 50 cal is a good price but it's been either built from parts or is a converted gun and may have other markings on it. The bodies appear to be WW2 but the barrels are quick change barrels, the barrel supports are also QC and that means that the barrel extension is probably QC too. Unfortunately it means the standard WW2 barrel handle will no longer fit and there may be some small items missing (Typical of these put together guns).

Thanks for the info on the 50 cal, I didn't any of that.
    Jonathan.

wow love it!!!!!
    If only us poor buggers down under could have something like that.

Nice collection, it is good to give them some air every now and then, i especially like the M1 Garand. Is it old spec or new spec?

Harry

?

Outstanding collection collection of firearms buddy.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast