Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

My Gun collection..

Article about: Hello Everbody I got a tad bored this afternoon so I thought I would take my guns out into the garden for some fresh air.. So heres the snaps..Hopefully you will enjoy ? Cheers Terry. Annoye

Nice one mate,
    Really nice collection.
    Regards

Jim

I want that Garand,,,,pretty please.

?

Thumbs up

I've got most of those same weapons, but I can take almost all of mine out and shoot them.
    Nice collection! unfortunately I'd bet that nearly all (if not all) of yours are deacts. Unfortunate waste of good guns! Oh well - you do what you are allowed to do.
    Here are my "heavy" weapons.
    Sarge
    My Gun collection..My Gun collection..My Gun collection..My Gun collection..My Gun collection..My Gun collection..

?

A nice collection Sarge.. & yes back in the UK 99% of mine are deacts.. Only one isn't & that is the 1853 Enfield musket all the rest are deact.... Loving your weapons mind..STG44's looks amazing.. Cheers Terry.

Very impressive to say the least guys. Excellent collection you can both be proud of. Thanks for sharing.

You collectors with 20 same items STOP DOING THAT!! You are preventing one from us!! I saw your MP40's!!! Seriously now mate, lovely collection!! Keep it up!!

Like to add I am often astounded to see how many have managed to afford these massive collections. These items aren't cheap anymore. Seems most original TR items have skyrocketed in the past 25 years. Should increase in value as time goes by unlike nascar die-cast I bought which ain't worth squat.

?

Nice collection, especially like the MG 42, MG 34, Bren and the PPSh 41.

?

Cool

Fortunately for me, but unfortunately for most of you - I started collecting WW 2 German in 1953. While all this stuff was "dirt cheap" then you must remember that when you were making .50 an hour working in the hay fields as a teen ager that $20 P.38 or $25 MP 40 was a weeks work.
    Most of my MP 40s and 44s cost me less than $100.
    I also collect P.38s, K98ks u. G/K 43s.
    Over the years as it became harder to find good matching German gunz I began to expand to American, Brit u. ruskie. Still need a PPSh 41, PPS43 u DP28, but have examples of about everything else. In may cases multiples as I always thought that most stuff should at least be in pairs.
    Sarge

Quote by Sarge View Post
    Fortunately for me, but unfortunately for most of you - I started collecting WW 2 German in 1953. While all this stuff was "dirt cheap" then you must remember that when you were making .50 an hour working in the hay fields as a teen ager that $20 P.38 or $25 MP 40 was a weeks work.
    Most of my MP 40s and 44s cost me less than $100.
    I also collect P.38s, K98ks u. G/K 43s.
    Over the years as it became harder to find good matching German gunz I began to expand to American, Brit u. ruskie. Still need a PPSh 41, PPS43 u DP28, but have examples of about everything else. In may cases multiples as I always thought that most stuff should at least be in pairs.
    Sarge
    Thankfully you held onto many of those purchases Sarge. Prices you paid back in 50s and 60s seem mind-boggling compared to any firearm and especially TR weapons at todays prices. The value of your collection today is staggering I am sure. But I realize at my age now $25 was a lot of money back in 1959. Thanks again for sharing an awesome collection.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast