Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

My K98 recently "buffed a bit"

Article about: Hello, thought I would post a pic of the K98 i've been "restoring" lately, I know people have different ideas about leaving things original, but this was a cheepy one made from all

Reg
    ?

Default My K98 recently "buffed a bit"

Hello, thought I would post a pic of the K98 i've been "restoring" lately, I know people have different ideas about leaving things original, but this was a cheepy one made from all sorts of different parts, though the barel and reveiver are 1939 and 42 Mauserwerke marked, it frankly was in a very grubby state, so I hope not to offend too many purists, it looks a little more presentable now I think. Except for the Czech 26 bolt.

Incedentely, does anyone know or have the correct (de activated) turned down bolt for sale...and and idea what sort of price? (has to be UK spec, wouldnt want to offend our dear "managers" at the home office)

Cheers
    Reg
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My K98 recently "buffed a bit"  

Reg
    ?

Default Re: My K98 recently "buffed a bit"

Picture before I decided to try and tidy the old girl up a bit.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My K98 recently "buffed a bit"