Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

My Latest Mauser - M.1934

Article about: Name: DSC03103.jpg  Views: 0  Size: 207.8 KB  ID: 828171 class= thumbnail style= float:CONFIG /> I guess I must be collecting .32 Mausers, since I now have three of them, one

Default My Latest Mauser - M.1934

I guess I must be collecting 7.65mm ( .32 automatic ) Mausers, since I now have three of them, one of each principal pre-war model used by the Wehrmacht or Police. This latest fills the gap between the M.1914 I posted last month, and the HSc which was my first, and it's the nicest condition of all. It came with what surely was its original holster, since it fits so closely and perfectly.

My Latest Mauser - M.1934 My Latest Mauser - M.1934

These were only made 1934 - 40 between the other two, and this one has a partial Waffenamt indicating it was military issue; one wing of the "stick" eagle and the 65 of the number 655 can be seen. It retains most of its shiny factory finish and shows little wear other than where the Waffen was partially scrubbed.

Last edited by James N; 04-14-2015 at 05:40 PM.

Nice collection you have there james. Read in my Blue Book the 1934 model has the redesigned grip. Wish my book was new so I could give a more accurate value. These guns certainly seem to keep increasing in value. Thanks for sharing.

Thats a nice collection of Mausers, is your HSc a military issue and have you dated it, I have a commercial model HSc (photo added) these are great pistols, well made and very collectable I think.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My Latest Mauser - M.1934  

it looks very nice.

Quote by Lugerlout View Post
    Thats a nice collection of Mausers, is your HSc a military issue and have you dated it, I have a commercial model HSc (photo added) these are great pistols, well made and very collectable I think.
    According to information I received from the shop where I purchased it and the other Mausers in my collection, its serial number which is in the 800,000 range places it as being made sometime in late 1944 - early 1945. It has conventional police acceptance marking on the triggerguard, an eagle over an L. According to something I read elsewhere, around that time many products accepted for police use in fact were appropriated for the SS. ( Remember that as Reichsfuhrer SS, Heinrich Himmler was head of both the SS and Poleizi. ) Of course, I'd like to think that's what happened to mine, but I suppose there's no way to know. Yours is very pretty, by the way!

Now That is one fine family of Mausers-by Anyone's standards! Nicely done!
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Quote by James N View Post
    According to information I received from the shop where I purchased it and the other Mausers in my collection, its serial number which is in the 800,000 range places it as being made sometime in late 1944 - early 1945. It has conventional police acceptance marking on the triggerguard, an eagle over an L. According to something I read elsewhere, around that time many products accepted for police use in fact were appropriated for the SS. ( Remember that as Reichsfuhrer SS, Heinrich Himmler was head of both the SS and Poleizi. ) Of course, I'd like to think that's what happened to mine, but I suppose there's no way to know. Yours is very pretty, by the way!
    A good HSc from the period, the 'F' marking as well as 'L' was used for the Polizei issued models, I find these pistols very interesting, mine dates from around the same period and is in the 750,000 range, nice to see them here.

?

I have always liked the HSc. Extremely beautiful pistols.

I had a m34 long time ago, mine was almost mint with a big eagle on the side. Most likely a navy issued gun.