Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

My Latest PPsH-41

Article about: Hi Martin, the factory was located in Moscow. Ah, mis-understanding here. The early ones have an adjustable ramp sight, graduated out from 50m to 500m, not a 2 position flip (100m and 200m)

Default Re: My Latest PPsH-41

Hi Martin, the factory was located in Moscow.

Ah, mis-understanding here. The early ones have an adjustable ramp sight, graduated out from 50m to 500m, not a 2 position flip (100m and 200m)

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Hi Ade

I understand now

What I have noticed, my other 44 dated PPsH, has a different shaped lower receiver, it has a sort of extra flange on it, by the pivot block, it’s hard to explain, do you know what I mean ??
    Did that vary by manufacturer?

Cheers

Yes, I know what you mean. They do vary by factory and by production date.

Here are two pics of mine, '44 and '45 dated and both Stalin Factory, Moscow.

The 45 dated on is on the right.

Cheers, Ade.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My Latest PPsH-41   My Latest PPsH-41  

Nice one, thanks Ade

Martin. Your PPsH 41 looks great!!! Thanks for sharing the photos.
    John

nobelisto
    ?

Lovely PPSH, you need to get the extractor and plate that holds extractor in place on the bolt, unless it is illegal there

I want one . All I can find in the U.S. are cheap resin copies with no moving parts... I saw a deact Stg 44 once... but it was priced at $5,000.

Quote by nobelisto View Post
    Lovely PPSH, you need to get the extractor and plate that holds extractor in place on the bolt, unless it is illegal there
    Not sure if it illegal or not, but its not going to fire again, i may look out for one !!

Cheers

Ade

Just been thinking, the stamps on the stock , is it Yugo issue???

I did not take your advice, my low offer on the ex-Yugo SKS with Grenade was accepted, should have it next week !!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast