Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

My M249

Article about: The only one i'm ever likely to get anyway even cocks and dry fires, although not sure what purpose its for lol Cheers.

Default My M249

The only one i'm ever likely to get anyway even cocks and dry fires, although not sure what purpose its for lol

Cheers.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My M249  

Default Re: My M249

Looks like a mini Minime....

Micromi?

Thats it! I just couldt believe it had a cocking handle etc that moved and such.

?

Here`s the cartridge for your MG,the 6mm SAW or 6x45mm in case you have never seen one.....Pete.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My M249  
    Attached Images Attached Images My M249 
    JEDEM DAS SEINE

Quote by zwerge View Post
    Here`s the cartridge for your MG,the 6mm SAW or 6x45mm in case you have never seen one.....Pete.
    They fire 5.56 in the UK.

I think the 6mm round was designed before the 5.56 was standardised by the US.

?

Many happy days blasting the minimi down the range..& Ops..A very good if slightly under powered..But we conducted mini experiments when on Ops with the GPMG & the Minimi.. as a weapon to be fired by one man...We found the GPMG is great but just too heavy,bulky & gets f**king hot too quickly..You also have to remember that when on Ops you carry a stack of kit..So the Minimi won purely because it can be thrown around more by one man & it takes mags.....A good weapon.. just my pennies worth,lol. Cheers Terry.