Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

My Mauser WTP Model II

Article about: I just wanted to share my Mauser WTP Model II. I had recieved it from the same Veteran that I recieved the 1920 Police Luger from that I had posted eariler. While talking too him about the l

Default My Mauser WTP Model II

I just wanted to share my Mauser WTP Model II. I had recieved it from the same Veteran that I recieved the 1920 Police Luger from that I had posted eariler. While talking too him about the luger he stated that while searching some German Pow's he found this little pistol in a make shift holster in a German's boot. Since discovering this hidden pistol the major he drove for ordered that when searching other Germans captured that they "search them better." It is a unique pistol. They only made these from 1938-1940. It is in 25 ACP cal. I have seen very few of these over the last 27 years of being in the firearms business.
    Thanks,
    John

My Mauser WTP Model IIMy Mauser WTP Model IIMy Mauser WTP Model IIMy Mauser WTP Model IIMy Mauser WTP Model IIMy Mauser WTP Model IIMy Mauser WTP Model IIMy Mauser WTP Model IIMy Mauser WTP Model II
    I specialize in M1 carbines and Lugers.

Default Re: My Mauser WTP Model II

Looks very nice and I agree probably quite rare. Reminds me of the Colt Pony and the Browning pistols.

Great find WTP II are hard to locate....BILL
    "As long as there are brave men and warriors the halls of Valhalla will never be silent or empty"

In memory of my father William T. Grist December 26, 1920--September 10, 2009..
    901st. Ordnance H.A.M. North Africa, Italy, Southern France....ETO
    Also in memory of my mother Jane Kidd Grist Feb. 22, 1920-- September 27, 2009... WWll War bride May 1942...

Thanks Guys for the kind words.

John
    I specialize in M1 carbines and Lugers.

nice nice