Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

My MG34 and MG42

Article about: Pics seem to be up and running again. They are great MGs, Patrick.

?

Default Re: My MG34 and MG42

Man this is awesome! in Holland onl ypermitted when you have a museum's arms permit

Thanks Gerrit! Sorry to hear about the laws in Holland! Here in the UK, only deactivated guns are allowed, without permit! Patrick.

?

Every boys dream
    Stunning display items for any collector Patrick.

Brad.

Thanks Brad!

?

Pat Im just waiting for my MG34 to turn up in the post!!! been wanting 1 for a while..had look this thread, then checked MILWEB bingo MG34 for £850 I thought I have some of that with 2 belts of 50 rounds so I reckon I got a billy bob bargain!!!! Cheers Terry.

Quote by Tango View Post
    Pat Im just waiting for my MG34 to turn up in the post!!! been wanting 1 for a while..had look this thread, then checked MILWEB bingo MG34 for £850 I thought I have some of that with 2 belts of 50 rounds so I reckon I got a billy bob bargain!!!! Cheers Terry.
    Hi Terry, I'm glad you found some inspiration, you won't regret it! Even if you did (which you won't!), at that price you could sell it for for more! I've just had a look at milweb, and its a nice dot43 made under German occupation in Czechoslovakia. Good find! If you can, some more pictures would be nice? Once again, thanks,
    Patrick.

?

Pat thats the one I was on about!!! "milweb" How do you know that is made in Czechoslovakia??? Is it the DOT43 bit!!! because I know sod about the MG34!!! I lie I know alittle!! If you know anymore info it would be gladly recieved!!! Cheers Terry.

Hi Terry, yes its nothing to worry about, it was made at the Brunn factory in Czechoslovakia, under German occupation. This is what the 'dot' part means and the 43 is the date (1943). That's about as much as I know about this maker, but if you need any help when you get hold of it on how it functions, splits etc I'd be glad to help! Hope this helps you Terry, and once again, well done! Patrick

?

Cool Re: My MG34 and MG42

Fark u lucky bastard! So how's the barrel been deact? not filled is it?

Quote by FUNKEL View Post
    Fark u lucky bastard! So how's the barrel been deact? not filled is it?
    The barrel has a pin across one end, and it is welded in the middle, where the gun splits.

Attachment 357219

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast