MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

My new mauser

Article about: So I walked into a pawn shop next to where im working and spotted a mauser in the back case. I asked "what kind of mauser is that? Country of origin?".. The employee says " I

And by the way, that guy never called me back!.. Maybe its a blessing..

MAP
    ?

Quote by UK Cousin View Post
    And by the way, that guy never called me back!.. Maybe its a blessing..
    He'll call. Right after you blew through the rest of your budget!
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Oh I see you are familiar with the luck I have!

I had one of these Spanish M44's years ago. Had an action built like a tank. I used to load my own shells for it and would boost them up way past the book suggestions, but aside from kicking like a mule, the little Spaniard handled them all without a whimper. Nice gun and unusual to see these days.
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

I'm going to the range soon. Hopefully this weekend. I'd like to shoot my three mules, the new mauser, the mosin carbine, and the steyr mannlicher.

Holding off going to the range for a couple of weeks. Just ordered these glasses so you guys can look down the sights with me. Going to record some video shooting the mauser in this thread. I'll pick out 3 or 4 more of my guns as well. Thinking the steyr m95/34, british .303 and vz24..I will figure out which thread topic to upload to later..

My new mauser

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2