Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

my new P38

Article about: thanks for sharing hope to find one next year. Going to check gun shops for better prices

Default Re: my new P38

Nice buy Ian. These are radiply going up in price now.

Cheers, Ade.

Quote by Wagriff View Post
    My thoughts exactly, Don. To have all matching Numbers no less and to have to euthanize it....the poor old warrior! Still it was a great looking piece! William
    Yeah man, especially in countries outside US, most pistols are deactivated. I got my Mauser from the UK and it has been also been euthanized. Better than nothing though, i love it
    My target now is to get a P38. If possible full functioning too.
    Looking for the photo albums of Leutnant Emil Freitag, 3. / G.R. 377

Great purchase, its a fantastic looking pistol.
    Cheers.
    Nuno

?

A very nice example! I'm torn between adding a P-38 or a Luger as my next purchase. Gun show coming up next week so you never know!!

Quote by MarkV View Post
    A very nice example! I'm torn between adding a P-38 or a Luger as my next purchase. Gun show coming up next week so you never know!!
    Go for the Luger, Mark...Except you can afford both of them in one buy...
    Regards, Thanos.

Quote by MarkV View Post
    There are some great P1's around at the moment, they are not at all expensive. I bought the gun below still with the cardboard thing stuffed up the barrel only last week.

Wow it looks really minty
    Looking for the photo albums of Leutnant Emil Freitag, 3. / G.R. 377

It is really minty, I don't think it's ever been fired. I'm going to put that right this weekend.

Looks better with a complete rig, it just arrived today.

There's just something about the wartime pieces, though, with their great blue finishes and grooved grips. They just drip history. But all the Walthers are great guns in Any case! William
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Quote by Wagriff View Post
    There's just something about the wartime pieces, though, with their great blue finishes and grooved grips. They just drip history. But all the Walthers are great guns in Any case! William
    I could have bought a wartime P38 that was in excellent condition, but I could have bought three as new P1's for the same money, there was no competition really. It's still a P38 in all but name.
    Last edited by happyboy; 10-20-2011 at 09:06 AM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast