Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

My New PPK RZM Rig

Article about: Thought I would share a pic of my new PPK RZM rig that I just added to my collection. I have been searching a long time for the best conditioned RZM that I could find and then this one becam

Default My New PPK RZM Rig

Thought I would share a pic of my new PPK RZM rig that I just added to my collection. I have been searching a long time for the best conditioned RZM that I could find and then this one became available and it was well worth the wait! The holster is an early AKAH with orange thread which is proper with this PPK.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My New PPK RZM Rig  

Default Re: My New PPK RZM Rig

Very clean and particularly nice PPK setup - I am looking for one, too.

Pit.

Nice looking PPK.
    I specialize in M1 carbines and Lugers.

Thanks guys and since I was only going to have one PPK RZM in my collection, the condition had to be at least 98% and this one hit the mark. Nothing beats the high polish Walther blue on these early PPKs!

Excellent setup. That PPK certainly hit the high mark. Congratulations!

Really nice looking PPk. It is a real treasure. thanks for sharing.

Thanks again for the kind words. Here's another PPK that I have in my collection, this one is also minty and it's an early 1934 commercial model.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My New PPK RZM Rig  

Beautiful condition PPK. Walther always did make superb sidearms. No doubt a great shooter as well, although, sadly enough, nowadays, no one much dares shoot them anymore-as they're now worth more than enough to keep in the display case!
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Quote by Wagriff View Post
    Beautiful condition PPK. Walther always did make superb sidearms. No doubt a great shooter as well, although, sadly enough, nowadays, no one much dares shoot them anymore-as they're now worth more than enough to keep in the display case!
    You're right, these two are not shooters!

Erich you only search for the best!! and the wait paid off!! Very Nice pick up! Best Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill