Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

My Panzerfaust

Article about: by timothy That's what it is referred to I don't know if there is a difference in military terms of it or it is the same that a trusty musket or Kentucky rifle takes I would think it is a lo

Quote by AZPhil View Post
    So these were fired with a black powder charge?????
    We are allowed to fire inert projectiles with Black powder....... HMMMMMMM:

Semper Fi
    Phil
    That's what it is referred to I don't know if there is a difference in military terms of it or it is the same that a trusty musket or Kentucky rifle takes I would think it is a low pressure explosive if you watch footage of them there is a lot of smoke when one is fired. timothy

?

Very nice piece to any collection I don't know much about these! But that would look good in my War Room..lol.. & nice photos too so thanks for posting..Cheers Terry.

?

The type is clearly marked on the grenade- 60m or 100m- just to the left of the backblast smoke in the little picture of the soldier firing one in the upper left. I think you can make it out on yours Michael. The grenade is turned the wrong way to be able to see it clearly in the photo you attached, but it doesn't look like '100m' to me, even though it has the supposed indicator vertical clip. Maybe have a good look at it and post a photo so we can all see?
    Ohhhhh- pillage then burn...

MAP
    ?

Quote by Tango View Post
    Very nice piece to any collection I don't know much about these! But that would look good in my War Room..lol.. & nice photos too so thanks for posting..Cheers Terry.
    Tahnks Terry,

Yes, one of those "must haves" to round out the collection. Unfortunately I never see them so when I had the chance on this one I splurged!

As I noted in an earlier post I want to build a cradle for it and put it on the wall!!

Michael
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

MAP
    ?

Quote by Matt L View Post
    The type is clearly marked on the grenade- 60m or 100m- just to the left of the backblast smoke in the little picture of the soldier firing one in the upper left. I think you can make it out on yours Michael. The grenade is turned the wrong way to be able to see it clearly in the photo you attached, but it doesn't look like '100m' to me, even though it has the supposed indicator vertical clip. Maybe have a good look at it and post a photo so we can all see?
    Thanks Matt,

Will take better pictures. Visniewski's postings in the other thread has great information.

Michael

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Sometimes the best weapons derive from the most desperate situations,one man one weapon one shot one purpose,but deadly as hell,were used by the "Hitler Youth" during the Battle for Berlin,probably the most frightening of all Infantry carried weapons,well done for getting one,now to find a Panzerschreck for company,thanks for sharing...............

MAP
    ?

Quote by ruddersrangers44 View Post
    Sometimes the best weapons derive from the most desperate situations,one man one weapon one shot one purpose,but deadly as hell,were used by the "Hitler Youth" during the Battle for Berlin,probably the most frightening of all Infantry carried weapons,well done for getting one,now to find a Panzerschreck for company,thanks for sharing...............
    Ah...a Panzerschreck....now that would be awesome!! My kids would love that!!! My wife....well hopefully she wouldn't notice!

MAP
    ?

Quote by Matt L View Post
    OK Matt, here they are. Took a load of them. I still can't see anything..maybe your eyes are better than mine....

Let me know what you think. In looking at it closely, it's amazing how much original dirt it on this. In every nook and cranny.

Michael

My PanzerfaustMy PanzerfaustMy PanzerfaustMy PanzerfaustMy PanzerfaustMy PanzerfaustMy PanzerfaustMy PanzerfaustMy PanzerfaustMy PanzerfaustMy PanzerfaustMy Panzerfaust

MAP
    ?

And the second set. Took from every angle/side.

My PanzerfaustMy PanzerfaustMy PanzerfaustMy PanzerfaustMy PanzerfaustMy PanzerfaustMy PanzerfaustMy PanzerfaustMy PanzerfaustMy Panzerfaust

MAP
    ?

Quote by timothy View Post
    I have had both kinds of the 30's and one 60 be darn sure it is totally Deactivated there Michael just read a article either on here or somewhere else about a guy that still had the black powderpropellent in the tube I had mine checked out by a Ex EOD guy just a thought. Nice Faust by the way. timothy
    All clear!! nothing left in the tube. Warhead is empty also!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast