Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Nazi 22 caliber belt buckle gun

Article about: And now for something completely different Rare Nazi 22 caliber belt buckle Rare Nazi Belt Buckle Pistol Chambered in .22 LR - Guns & Ammo Sorry, only a link. Working from a cell phone.

?

I remember that same article you are talking about William and it immediately came to mind when I read Michael's post. I also remember it not being so embellished. If they don't have something to write about, just pull something out of the way back machine. What the heck the old editor pasted away so the new guy never read the original article. LOL
    I believe the original article was based on an SS buckle if I'm not mistaken but that has been many years ago.
    Semper Fi
    Phil

?

Yeah that's the same one Mike posted but from 2012. The one William and I are speaking about was pre internetand in the mid to late 70's and was not that embellished. It was more of a plane Jane but a larger buckle to cover the mechanism and if I'm not mistaken it was of a larger caliber if i remember correctly. I know I was extremely interested and wanted to make my own and started to make up design drawings. But I think the Marine Corps Got in the way of that plan
    I know I kept some of the more interesting Soldier of Fortune and G&A mags in a milk crate. I'll see if I can find that MOFO.
    Semper Fi
    Phil

First time i saw it was in a comic strip, Tintin back in the seventies, among several other TR secret weapons.
    Always looking for Belgian Congo stuff!
    http://out-of-congo.eklablog.com/

cheers
    |<ris

MAP
    ?

I think it's a crock as well...but what is this "well documented" recorded evidence they are talking about.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

I too remember the original guns and ammo story on one 1976 or so as I bought a copy I think it was in .32 cal version I think Bob Lyons posted a cover of it somewhere in the headgear section as the original article had a SS officers visor displayed with the buckle gun have been reading about them for years don't know myself why no period pictures or appearing in period catalogs for one? timothy

CBH
    ?

I remember seeing something like this in a Sgt. Rock comic book in the 70's .

I saw one in the 70's in Paris, without the eagle, for us it was a "toy" for GI's, one souvenir.
    The best Militaria forum in France is here : http://deutsch-militaria.forumactif.us/

Sadly not at all surprising today some sucker would fork out big bucks for one. Amazing some folks are so easily fooled and parted with their money.

Lebus, you're ok? Glad to hear you're still here ;-)

Read the moronic comments below the original story to get more info/insight on how these were actually used during the war, and during captures. It seems there is a lot I still don't know...

Quote by mauser9 View Post
    Wonder if they ever made one in 8MM mauser.

LOLOLOL!!!

If they did, you'd been better off shooting yourself in the head with it, because you'd be missing most of a hand afterwards ;-)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast