Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Need some info on this japanese rifle

Article about: by crazy horse ouch, now that had to suck, man good old government intelligence. yep the brit govt does it too no goodies allowed

?

Default Need some info on this japanese rifle

Just got this japanese rifle .

Any info will be great
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Need some info on this japanese rifle   Need some info on this japanese rifle  

Need some info on this japanese rifle   Need some info on this japanese rifle  

Default Re: Need some info on this japanese rifle

Prest

this Arisaka rifle was test fired in Ulm Germany, so it would be safe to shoot.

Jean

?

Thank you for the quick reply.

It's deactivated so it wont be fired anymore :-(

I was thinking more of witch type and maker.

Regards

?

Hi,it`s a type 38 Arisaka made at the Nagoya arsenal.
    JEDEM DAS SEINE

it's in great condition, thanks for showing it, it's funny but since I live on the east coast, you hardly ever see a japanese rifle in this area. strange since they were at war longer than anyone, there should be a billion of them around. it is sad how many countries make these historic guns be ruined to not fire, one good reason to live in the U.S.

regards Marty

aw crazy it is and insnt good ole bush decided no more inported automatics anymore so whats here is all we will ever get and locally at crane naval statino they are cutting up all the captured stocks from afghanistan and iraq regardless of its scarcity the yguy i know just chopped up several smles4s a ppsh a few 98s and a few 42s

one of the guys i know has a japanese mauser im gonna try n get pics to post wish me luck

Quote by panzerjaeger44 View Post
    aw crazy it is and insnt good ole bush decided no more inported automatics anymore so whats here is all we will ever get and locally at crane naval statino they are cutting up all the captured stocks from afghanistan and iraq regardless of its scarcity the yguy i know just chopped up several smles4s a ppsh a few 98s and a few 42s
    that *****, yes politician's, my favorite people in this country, a guy in my unit found a k98 mauser during desert storm, it was still throwing bullets downrange, well they took it from him & my full auto ak 47 & my 3 drum magazines, then they took every weapon we had picked up and ran over them with an Abrahms tank, I just couldn't watch

i feel ya crazy we had to hand in a working mp40 i still have tears in my eyes watchin that go

Quote by panzerjaeger44 View Post
    i feel ya crazy we had to hand in a working mp40 i still have tears in my eyes watchin that go
    ouch, now that had to suck, man good old government intelligence.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast