Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

New Addition - Tula 1940 cn ex pem sniper

Article about: Here is my latest addition - a 1940 dated Tula made mosin nagant, this one being an ex sniper, side rail pem, numbers on these 1940 dated Tula pem side rail snipers are very low and to find

Default New Addition - Tula 1940 cn ex pem sniper

Here is my latest addition - a 1940 dated Tula made mosin nagant, this one being an ex sniper, side rail pem, numbers on these 1940 dated Tula pem side rail snipers are very low and to find this one in the uk is a bonus.really nice crisp barrel markings with the typical Tula sniper marking "cn" indicating for sniper uses, this one looks to have seen very little action. nice wood stock with typical nose repairs, common on refurbished rifles, all matching numbers (bolt handle appears scrubbed and renumbered to this rifle) but the butt plate and magazine appear original to rifle. opening up the bolt, inside you can see the centered hole where the side rail was attached.

Very nifty rifle! Always amazes me that the Soviets would bother de snipering MNs to add a few tens of thousands of standard rifles to the millions of others sitting in store post WW2.

Nice example. Quite a fan base for Mosins according to other forums I frequent. Usually can be had for better prices than 98ks for sure. Sure did build some rugged guns back then.

very nice rifle.
    I specialize in M1 carbines and Lugers.