Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

New Book: The U.S. M3 / M3A1 Submachine Gun "Grease Gun"

Article about: Hello everybody, I just want to let you know that I have finished a new book. Maybe it is of interest for some of you ;-) U.S. M3 / M3A1 Submachine Gun "Grease Gun" The book gives

GGG
    ?

Exclamation New Book: The U.S. M3 / M3A1 Submachine Gun "Grease Gun"

Hello everybody,

I just want to let you know that I have finished a new book.

Maybe it is of interest for some of you ;-)

U.S. M3 / M3A1 Submachine Gun "Grease Gun"

The book gives an insight into the history of this extraordinary weapon, from its development and the trials at Aberdeen via the manufacturing process to its use in conflicts around the world. It also describes rare versions in different calibers (.30 M1, 9x19), patents, changes in manufacturing and construction drawings, accessories (pouches, tools, training devices, curved barrels, etc.), manuals & instructions, foreign made copies (China, Agentina, etc), silencers, markings, repair and replacements, training on the weapon and ammunition (ball, tracer, etc.). The majority of the illustrations is in color.

- German language only (sorry no English edition planned)

- 208 pages (bound with hardcover)

- large size (7.9 x 12 inch / 21 x 30 cm)

- 560 illustrations (mostly in color)

Price inclusive shipping by registered mail is:

Europe (EU): 49,95 €

USA, NZ, Australia and other non-EU countries $US 65.00

My email-address: GGBuch @ web.de (please delete the spaces)

With best wishes from Germany
    Michael Heidler

Shame, probably a good book that's market will be severely limited

GGG
    ?

I know ... but unfortunately I do not have any plans to publish this book in English. My English language skills are not perfect enough for so many pages of text and I can not afford a professional translator to do this job. There is no money to earn with this kind of special interest literature. My only English book is about the Finnish Suomi SMG. So for the next few years this book will only be available in German language. But it contains 560 illustrations ;-)

GGG
    ?

Lightbulb

Hello,

I have now finished my English language translation !!

So from now on I will add a separate English language translation printout of the full text & captions (55 pages) !!

With best wishes
    Michael

I recently had an opportunity to fire this weapon. I loved it. Lower cycle rate allowed me to stay on target even being .45 cal.