Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

New guns. 1944 m1 garand all matching, japanese type 38, and enfield.

Article about: Hey guys just showing my most recent purchases m1 garand is 100% matching 1944. Type 38 is nice missing dust cover and mum is ground. Lee enfield is indian made 1944 real poor condition has

Default New gun 1942 m1 garand

Hey guys just showing my most recent purchases m1 1942.
    Last edited by Dannyjunkfish; 04-08-2015 at 09:35 PM.

No idea why pictures did not come up...
    Last edited by Dannyjunkfish; 04-08-2015 at 09:36 PM.

MAP
    ?

Sweet M1. Hard to find an all matching one. (So it hasn't been arsenal refinished at all?)
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Quote by MAP View Post
    Sweet M1. Hard to find an all matching one. (So it hasn't been arsenal refinished at all?)
    every piece matches! The story was somehow the vet snuck it back. And had it since ww2. But the buy the item not the story. But seems plausible seeing how everything is matching.

That's a really sweet M1!

MAP
    ?

Fantastic. I have a Post War refurbish but most parts and barrel are WW2 era. Finding a 100% WW2 is hard and typically very expensive. That's the issue with US weapons and Helmets. They were used well after WW2.

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

A WWII dated Garand that is Totally matching? Now There is a tough animal to find these days! Would look Fine on my rack in the living room! lol NICE find!
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Quote by MAP View Post
    Fantastic. I have a Post War refurbish but most parts and barrel are WW2 era. Finding a 100% WW2 is hard and typically very expensive. That's the issue with US weapons and Helmets. They were used well after WW2.
    Ya me too! I have 1942 m1 that is a mix master. 51 barrell NM sights.

?

Many vets picked up M1s and carbines or declared theirs lost in action and brought them home. I have known at least 6 that I can remember, one of them being an uncle.

MAP
    ?

Quote by Dannyjunkfish View Post
    Ya me too! I have 1942 m1 that is a mix master. 51 barrell NM sights.
    Well now you have a perfect one. And don't listen to William...it would look better in MY display case...Not his...LoL

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast