Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

New Items for the War Room!!!

Article about: Hi, Thats the first mp.40 that I have seen stamped like yours. I am used to seeing them the other way around. Is this a common thing? Also, it looks like you have a bfa on the end of the bar

Default Re: New Items for the War Room!!!

Very nice additions!

(I have cropped and reposted Jonathan's pics. You should see them OK now)

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

?

Cheers Adrian I can see the pictures, I will get the Missus to take some more photos today.. & post them on this thread..thanks guys for all the responses!! Cheers Terry.

Hi, beautiful MP40. Lucky guy.
    Cheers.
    Nuno

?

Hello Guys heres some pictures of the MP40 barrel end!!!,As you can see it is a simple screw thread on which you screw the BFA!!!, But I found since there werent any BFAs produced for the MP40...because the German Army during WW2 didnt produce 9mm blanks!! Which I didnt know!! So I learnt something there myself...Ive now ordered a muzzle nut from Bergflak. So the BFA can sit in the draw collecting dust...So thanks Johnathan for pointing me in the right direction of Bergflak & Jersey for pointing out the BFA issue!!! Cheers Terry.New Items for the War Room!!!New Items for the War Room!!!New Items for the War Room!!!New Items for the War Room!!!New Items for the War Room!!!

nice mp40

Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

?

It looks like the BFA that I've got is post war or fake, I'm not too bothered as I've bought the muzzle nut for the MP40, thanks for all the information, cheers Terry

Hello Terry, When you get the muzzle nut post a few pictures, that will be the icing on the cake. I noticed you have an EK1, on another thread, I have an (just found out on this forum) early Deumer. All the best Jonathan.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3