Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

New Izhevsk SKS

Article about: Decided to wonder a little ways from my normal realm of World War small arms. Local store had a hard to beat sale going on and i wanted something fun to shoot while their still a dime a doze

?

Default New Izhevsk SKS

Decided to wonder a little ways from my normal realm of World War small arms. Local store had a hard to beat sale going on and i wanted something fun to shoot while their still a dime a dozen and surplus ammo is readily available. So decided to pick up this beautiful 1954 Izhevsk SKS along with a 1500 round crate of chinese surplus. hoping the rain will slow down today so I can make it to the range along with the M44. It appears almost unissued or alteast very lightly used. Has the chrome lined barrel which is a nice change from WW2 weapons, All SN's match (no electro pencil) only down side is the slightly damaged non matching tula stock but I will likely upgrade it to the laminate one some day. Overall im very please, and i suppose I could stretch the fact it was designed during the war and use in 1945 as a trial run as a way to justify it in my collection

New Izhevsk SKS
    New Izhevsk SKS
    New Izhevsk SKS
    New Izhevsk SKS
    New Izhevsk SKSNew Izhevsk SKS

nice item.