Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

New mauser and one for the lady!

Article about: I went to the range last weekend with my post war m1 carbine for stress management and low and behold it was jamming and stove piping every third round.. In order to bring harmony and balanc

Wow thats cheap! So with all these firearms im still planning on taking my ww2 originals and shooting some pov video for all the guys. Especially for our friends across the atlantic pond who dont get to endulge as much. My video glasses arrived today..
    New mauser and one for the lady!

MAP
    ?

Quote by UK Cousin View Post
    Map has switched to call of duty game..
    LOL....I wish. I switched to sleep mode. Long day flying back and forth to work, between cities.

I still shoot, just mostly .22 and 223 to a lesser extent as I try to bring my young kids up the caliber/recoil curve. Need to pick up a 410 and maybe a 380 pistol as the next step for them.

And as G said, the local police would occasionally stop in years ago when we were shooting large volumes. Happy neighbors are important....so we toned it down.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Some may disagree but i'd recommend the bersa thunder .380. Good price vs. Quality.

Speaking off modern shooting, I went to the range Tuesday just to blow some .22LR with my 10/22.

One of the cases landed perfectly in between the lens and the prong of my glasses. Couldn't get them off fast enough, because of my headset. The case was on my skin for only two seconds. But did a 22 size burn lol. Pretty much threw the gun on the counter lol trying to get the case off my skin.

Please excuse my really bad beard and shaggyness.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture New mauser and one for the lady!  

MAP
    ?

Quote by UK Cousin View Post
    Some may disagree but i'd recommend the bersa thunder .380. Good price vs. Quality.
    Will probably borrow my brother in laws. The kids will grow tired of a 380 quickly and want to move up to a 9 in a few years.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Quote by Dannyjunkfish View Post
    Speaking off modern shooting, I went to the range Tuesday just to blow some .22LR with my 10/22.

One of the cases landed perfectly in between the lens and the prong of my glasses. Couldn't get them off fast enough, because of my headset. The case was on my skin for only two seconds. But did a 22 size burn lol. Pretty much threw the gun on the counter lol trying to get the case off my skin.

.22 burn? Yeah right! No means No, Danny!!!.. Just kidding, glad it wasn't an inch to your left.

I swear that is exactly how it happened! I guess I was getting a little to frisky with the 22 lol.

I was thinking it was in my eye area, I freaked out lol. luckily I was the only moron there.

I believe it! Had a 45 acp go down my shirt before..

?

Ouch !! Ruger 10/22's are nice... And can be transformed into "Bullpups" if I remember right..
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

?

Damn that hurts.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast