Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

New Nambu

Article about: Outstanding pistols and rigs. Regards, Thanos.

Default Re: New Nambu

Outstanding pistols and rigs.
    Regards, Thanos.

I have to agree-an Excellent Nambu rig-with all the goodies and extras, no less! The original box of still wrapped Shells is probably as rare or more than the pistol itself! And the clamshell holster, as you said is mint. I still love the ugly oversized trigger guards- there is no mistaking it when you See one! For $700 bucks? Nice pick up, for sure! That gun dealer is one you don't find every day!
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Quote by Wagriff View Post
    I have to agree-an Excellent Nambu rig-with all the goodies and extras, no less! The original box of still wrapped Shells is probably as rare or more than the pistol itself! And the clamshell holster, as you said is mint. I still love the ugly oversized trigger guards- there is no mistaking it when you See one! For $700 bucks? Nice pick up, for sure! That gun dealer is one you don't find every day!
    This dealer always comes up with some great stuff. About a month before I got the Nambu he had a beautiful Norwegian 1914 (.45) in the case. $1400. I called a buddy and he came in and bought that one (saving me from myself).

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2