Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

New SVT40 Rifle

Article about: Nice, new toys are always a good time aren't they? Mike

Default New SVT40 Rifle

Arrived in the post today, overall a very nice weapon
    oh, and a big thanks to Ade for letting me know that it was for sale on another forum

Sorry about the rubbish picture, I'm getting a new camera in the next few days so if anyone wants any extra pictures just give me a shout

Thanks

Danny
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture New SVT40 Rifle  

Default Re: New SVT40 Rifle

Hi Danny, glad you got it

What date is it?

Does it have the flash supressor with multiple holes or just the two large ones?

Cheers, Ade.

I assume this is a deactivated example? I have been looking for one of these for quite a few years, but I desire an original example - not one of the refurbs from the 90s, a Finnish capture, or a deactivated piece.

They are to be had - but so far lady luck has not blessed me.
    Non nobis, Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam!

Its dated 1941, number 1141 and it has a flash eliminator with multiple holes in it
    and yes, its a deact but none the less a very nice piece especially at the price I paid for it

Thanks

Danny

Quote by GasMasksUK View Post
    Arrived in the post today, overall a very nice weapon
    oh, and a big thanks to Ade for letting me know that it was for sale on another forum

Sorry about the rubbish picture, I'm getting a new camera in the next few days so if anyone wants any extra pictures just give me a shout

Thanks

Danny
    Fantastic! Very nice, will look forward to more photos. It is great getting things like this in the mail isn't it?
    I always listen for my mailman to turn off the motor in his little mail truck. This usually means he has something for me to big to fit in my mailbox.

You have one of the great WW2 rifles now, good choice Danny

REgards, Steve

Quote by Kilroy Was Here View Post
    Fantastic! Very nice, will look forward to more photos. It is great getting things like this in the mail isn't it?
    I always listen for my mailman to turn off the motor in his little mail truck. This usually means he has something for me to big to fit in my mailbox.

You have one of the great WW2 rifles now, good choice Danny

REgards, Steve
    Problem was I was in bed when it arrived (on study leave from school) so I had to collect it from the post office I wonder what I'll buy next, I have my eye on an Old Spec MK3 Sten gun I've got plenty of money now, I've started selling of a large part of my gas mask collection though but needs must

Thanks

Danny

Problem was I was in bed when it arrived (on study leave from school) so I had to collect it from the post office I wonder what I'll buy next, I have my eye on an Old Spec MK3 Sten gun I've got plenty of money now, I've started selling of a large part of my gas mask collection though but needs must

Thanks

Danny
    Hi Danny, Oh well, at least you got. SVT-40 was a very interesting rifle, I like them also.
    Here is pics of my only "deactivated weapon" 1943 date PPsh-41. It has a fake solid receiver piece, so it does not cock or function.
    The lower is all complete though, and it has a full uncut trunion (hinge part) and good barrel. It's neat to have in the corner of my office.

Hope to see more pics of your rifle. Enjoy your new toy.

Regards, Steve
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture New SVT40 Rifle   New SVT40 Rifle  

New SVT40 Rifle   New SVT40 Rifle  

More pictures

Thanks

Danny
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture New SVT40 Rifle   New SVT40 Rifle  

New SVT40 Rifle  

More pictures

Thanks

Danny
    Very nice Danny.....more pics sometime of all the little markings etc?

Regards, Steve

Quote by Kilroy Was Here View Post
    Very nice Danny.....more pics sometime of all the little markings etc?

Regards, Steve
    Sure thing Steve I'm going picture daft at the moment now that I've managed to borrow a camera until i get a new one

Thanks

Danny

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast