Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Old Colt 38 special Police revolver,info needed

Article about: What year produced,cycles great,tight lock up,ex. bore.There is a dark spot on frame looks like some kind of stain or marker?Should I try and remove it or leave it alone?Probably why it was

Default Old Colt 38 special Police revolver,info needed

What year produced,cycles great,tight lock up,ex. bore.There is a dark spot on frame looks like some kind of stain or marker?Should I try and remove it or leave it alone?Probably why it was 300.00 out the door.Its not rust or pitting.I like these old colts,was thinking 50s era ,probably would have some stories to tell.Anyway loaded on the night stand it will still stop the bad guy,thats what it was made for!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Old Colt 38 special Police revolver,info needed   Old Colt 38 special Police revolver,info needed  

Old Colt 38 special Police revolver,info needed   Old Colt 38 special Police revolver,info needed  

Old Colt 38 special Police revolver,info needed   Old Colt 38 special Police revolver,info needed  

MAP
    ?

I'm not a revolver guy (with exception of Peacemakers and blackpowder) but I've always like these. Not too big, not too small with great proportions.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Thanks Map!I did a search and these were made 1927-1969,this one 1950.They appeared in over a hundred movies and tv shows.Bonny&Clyde,Green Mile,Untouchables,Serpico,FBI to name a few,Barney had one on the Andy Griffith show but was only allowed one bullet!ha