Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

old lady comes into my shop yesterday

Article about: I had some lady come into my shop and sold me some rifles her husband brought back from the war and some other SS stuff. Anyways, this is the one im curious about. If this was brought back w

I didn't really know how much this was worth but I was going to go to 300 just for this one, but she was like I have to go so. , I see this woman have these guns sling over here shoulder walking across the road, a site to see

?

Collin,

IMO you do what your heart & conscience tells you. Each person has different convictions and levels of comfort on what to do. Whether you are a pawn shop or gun shop you know you procured some treasures for little to nothing. Nobody is trying to guilt you or judge at least not in my opinion. I am a vet and have a father who is a vet and grandfather as well so I can appreciate the earlier statement that was made but again your call my friend. Thanks for posting pictures of the gun and belt, buckle & bayonet earlier. Happy New Year!

Quote by collin102353 View Post
    I didn't really know how much this was worth but I was going to go to 300 just for this one, but she was like I have to go so. , I see this woman have these guns sling over here shoulder walking across the road, a site to see
    "It's not whether you get knocked down...It's whether you get up"

My Collection: www.tothehiltmilitaria.com

yeah no problem, Im a honest man , but people just don't care for this stuff or can give a flying f&$^#. Atleast from what I gathered. I come from a long line of Vets and I know what your saying. Sometimes it's just meant to go the right places or people. Im never going to sell this gun so she came to a right place. I would feel guilty selling it and making a profit. Keeping it and taking care of it, Im sure the man that grab this gun off the battlefields would respect that.

Not a pawn shop or a gun shop.

?

Congrats on the pick up. Regardless of purchase price it is in the hands of someone who will take care of it and cherish it, and thats whats important.

a men

A men or amen......haha
    Fortune favors the brave 644th td

?

When you mentioned not selling it and being the Keeper. You got my vote.
    Good deal!!! But if you see her again I sure would volunteer my services to helping her move!!!!!

Semper Fi
    Phil

great looking Rifle.

John
    I specialize in M1 carbines and Lugers.

?

Nice rifle and nicely photographed.Also if You paid the lady Her asking price You can have a clear conscience .

?

Do you ever get any relic helmets brought into your shop by old Russian digger babushkas ??

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast