Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

old lady comes into my shop yesterday

Article about: I had some lady come into my shop and sold me some rifles her husband brought back from the war and some other SS stuff. Anyways, this is the one im curious about. If this was brought back w

Well, I hope you used Lube with that $100... Great buy!

What is this rifle worth and maybe I can get a better Idea of how much I owe her, atleast for labor..anyone got a idea?

?

probably worth 700 bucks this rifle ?

Mix-matchers and R/Cs are usually bringing $400-500 these days depending on overall condition. Barrel condition often frosty or pitted thanks partly to corrosive primers. Is a nice looking gun but the stock looks like it could have been sanded or is a replacement. BNZ is a decent code. Thanks for the post

It's a clean rifle from a vet with a miss matched bolt which is not that uncommon. If the bore is good $800 if the bore is frosty $600 IMHO.

?

I was thinking since it not an RC and has no import marks and the stock does look like it might have been sanded. I would put this one between 6 to 8 hundred bucks. But I'm looking at this as what I would want and not the buyer. I'm a cheap bastard and would haggle this price I quoted. On the other side if I got this for what you paid. I would help this lady move, even if it took 2 days of back breaking work. You have to pay it forward for it to be just!
    Its a great looking K98 that you got for a smoking deal. You owe her big time!!!!
    Just my 2 centavos on this deal.
    Semper Fi
    Phil

?

I think its more then the bolt mismatched, the lower part of the gun is different then the upper part. 400-500 Bucks? that's crazy, even for a rc, and this is not a RC!

I stopped this old woman from going into the shop and made her a deal..for the M16.

old lady comes into my shop yesterday
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

I'm waiting to find this sweet heart crossing the road and get this at a great deal
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iBGJANUKfUw
    Semper Fi
    Phil

?

All things said... this rifle with blatantly refinished stock....and mismatch bolt..oi the value is on the low side. I see people asking goofy prics for those russian abortion mausers...but I don't know a collector that would buy one...nor have a met a layman that would either at those goofy prices. A newb and a rube are the only ones that would lay out over $350 for this , and it sure does not mean it's worth it.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast