Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Opinions on Sporterized K98

Article about: by panzerjaeger44 yeah the butt looks like it needs some nice padding thats for sure but as a shooter its a nice piece i wish i could own it myself but wifey doesnt like firearms The kick is

?

Default Re: Opinions on Sporterized K98

Quote by panzerjaeger44 View Post
    yeah the butt looks like it needs some nice padding thats for sure but as a shooter its a nice piece i wish i could own it myself but wifey doesnt like firearms
    The kick isn't as bad as a Mosin Nagant, especially the shorter M44! Nothing beats a cheap gun where there's readily available, cheap, surplus ammo! You just need to be diligent about cleaning after each firing as the ammo is corrosive.

Of all the WW2 rifles I've shot though, the Lee Enfield is by far the smoothest. However all are very accurate, even using only the iron sights.

You have to start wearing the wife down! Start with a BB gun, work up to a .22 and then go for the big calibers!!

lol i had a 6mm airsoft mp40 and a m4 carbine still doesnt change her opinion yet ironically shes a stout beleiver in the right to keep and bear arms

The Enfield action is incredibly smooth, absolutely seamless. I'm suprised more manufacturers have not tried to copy it.

Jay

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2