Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Original Panzerfaust or fake paint? (Best conditions i have seen)

Article about: Hi all!! I have been looking for a panzerfaust long time ago, now i have the oportunity to buy this one, but looks in almost perfect conditions for me... It's a repro or a original one?? wha

Default Original Panzerfaust or fake paint? (Best conditions i have seen)

Hi all!!
    I have been looking for a panzerfaust long time ago, now i have the oportunity to buy this one, but looks in almost perfect conditions for me... It's a repro or a original one?? what do you think?

Thank you very much!

Original Panzerfaust or fake paint? (Best conditions i have seen)Original Panzerfaust or fake paint? (Best conditions i have seen)Original Panzerfaust or fake paint? (Best conditions i have seen)Original Panzerfaust or fake paint? (Best conditions i have seen)Original Panzerfaust or fake paint? (Best conditions i have seen)

?

Here is my Panzerfaust, it was dug up then redone and repainted, the fellow that did it left the "trigger" rough under the paint as shown in the photosOriginal Panzerfaust or fake paint? (Best conditions i have seen)Original Panzerfaust or fake paint? (Best conditions i have seen)Original Panzerfaust or fake paint? (Best conditions i have seen)Original Panzerfaust or fake paint? (Best conditions i have seen)

Very nice panzerfaust Campx! Do you think the one i posted has been restored too? or has the original paint and stickers? (pre 1945)

?

I really cannot tell. I am not a German collector except for some Ordnance, we do not see these often in Canada in any condition.
    However, and the is JUST MT OPINION, I do think later in the war not all things would follow the accepted pattern, and perhaps one of the reasons the paint is light coloured is just that, lack of the described pattern coloured paint, some might say fading, that would be possible, however one would not think that it would fade evenly as the side on display would be a tad lighter in colour due to light.

Again, just my thoughts.

Dean O.
    Ajax Ontario Canada

Hard to tell from these pic's, but seem re-done to me.
    cheers
    |<ris
    Always looking for Belgian Congo stuff!
    http://out-of-congo.eklablog.com/

cheers
    |<ris

?

Just wondering, what is the asking cost on your panzerfaust, mine was $350 in Trade, if allowed into the Country these days, it would cost near that to ship from Europe!!!

Dean O.

The asking cost for this one (with shipping cost from lettland) is 340$ (250€ / 200 the panzerfaust, and 50 the shipping)

?

Thank You!!! to Me Weather it is repainted or not, it a nice piece..maybe not for those that want everything 100%, but still a nice piece, and maybe someday you can find another you like, and buy it and sell this one. I "upgrade" when ever I can.

Just My Thoughts.

Dean O.
    Ajax Canada

I say the paint is fake. They made a mistake. It is labeled as a 60m, but surely it is late model 30m. Note the sight.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

I am no expert on these, But I do have a Panzerfaust 60 in Original condition in my war room. While looking at mine and Comparing your pictures it appears to me that the tube is for a Panzerfaust 30 and the head is a Panzerfaust 60. The paint is not Original. It is kinda miss matched.
    Just my observation my friend.

John

Original Panzerfaust or fake paint? (Best conditions i have seen)
    I specialize in M1 carbines and Lugers.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast