Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

P 38, ac 42

Article about: Here is the other p 38 in my collection. It is made Walther and came to me from the elderly widow of a vet through an antique dealer friend. When it came into my friend in his store, it was

Default P 38, ac 42

Here is the other p 38 in my collection. It is made Walther and came to me from the elderly widow of a vet through an antique dealer friend. When it came into my friend in his store, it was wrapped up in a towel complete with holster, a box of original wartime ammo and two marked clips, one with ammo still in it. It had been kept in the attic either since the war, or since the vet had passed away, I do not know which.
    Ralph.
    P 38, ac 42P 38, ac 42P 38, ac 42P 38, ac 42P 38, ac 42
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Default Re: P 38, ac 42

Here are the mags and the ammo.
    Ralph.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture P 38, ac 42   P 38, ac 42  

P 38, ac 42   P 38, ac 42  

Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Here they are together.
    Ralph.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture P 38, ac 42   P 38, ac 42  

Very nice I have a Vet bring back AC43 it shoots great but it came with no holster. Thanks for showing.

Eric
    [h=3]e plu·ri·bus u·num[/h]

Quote by Eric Zentner View Post
    Very nice I have a Vet bring back AC43 it shoots great but it came with no holster. Thanks for showing.

Eric
    Thanks Eric!
    The holster is worth more than half of what I had to pay for the whole rig.
    Ralph.

Here is mine and I agree about the holster price yours are very nice.

Eric
    P 38, ac 42P 38, ac 42P 38, ac 42
    [h=3]e plu·ri·bus u·num[/h]

Nice find and very nice set of pistols. It looks like they could use a bit of oil?? Other than that they look great.

Thanks for sharing these

Burt

Quote by milmuseum View Post
    Nice find and very nice set of pistols. It looks like they could use a bit of oil?? Other than that they look great.

Thanks for sharing these

Burt
    Thanks Burt!
    Due to the fact that the climate around here is quite dry, I do not oil anything other than the bore while in storage. When I am going to use any of my firearms, I apply a light coat to reduce wear.
    Ralph.

Quote by Eric Zentner View Post
    Here is mine and I agree about the holster price yours are very nice.

Eric
    Hi Eric,
    Yours looks like it has seen a bit of use, still fully serviceable though.
    I don't think mine has been fired for a long time. I was really surprised the first time I saw how much a holster in this condition went for.
    Ralph.

Ralph, I live in a very wet climate on the seaward side of a 11.000' mountain so I have to oil every one of my guns on a regular basis (monthly). It really ***** to have to maintain them so much but it pays off when I bring them out and they look so nice and perform so well. I do have to remove a bunch of oil before I shoot them but it's worth it.

Burt

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast