Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

P 38, ac 42

Article about: Here is the other p 38 in my collection. It is made Walther and came to me from the elderly widow of a vet through an antique dealer friend. When it came into my friend in his store, it was

Default Re: P 38, ac 42

Burt, I would imagine that that applies to any edged weapons as well. I am glad I do not have to worry much about excess humidity.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Nice P38 but one Ugly set of grips! lol Excellent guns, in any case-I actually like the feel and handling of a P38 over that of a Luger. Do the 2 clips have serial numbers on the bottom plates?
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Quote by Wagriff View Post
    Nice P38 but one Ugly set of grips! lol Excellent guns, in any case-I actually like the feel and handling of a P38 over that of a Luger. Do the 2 clips have serial numbers on the bottom plates?
    Thanks William!
    No, they do not have any numbers on the bottom plates.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Quote by rbminis View Post
    Hi Eric,
    Yours looks like it has seen a bit of use, still fully serviceable though.
    I don't think mine has been fired for a long time. I was really surprised the first time I saw how much a holster in this condition went for.
    Ralph.
    I have fired at least 500 rounds through it and it's great to shoot but takes some time to get used to the sighting.

Eric
    [h=3]e plu·ri·bus u·num[/h]

?

Hello Ralph heres my P38 pistol,no need to worry about oiling them up here in the Uk , The big problem living in the UK is that all weapons "near enough" have to be de-acts..which mine is!!!...But still nice to handle. I like the holster I might need to look for 1. thanks for sharing Terry.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture P 38, ac 42  

I have a mauser (BYF) manufactured P38, made in 1944. Its not nearly as nice finish wise as the earlier Walther made P38's. Seems the further into the war the cruder they became. Although compared to some of the 1945 made Walthers mine is a work of art.

Quote by me109g4 View Post
    I have a mauser (BYF) manufactured P38, made in 1944. Its not nearly as nice finish wise as the earlier Walther made P38's. Seems the further into the war the cruder they became. Although compared to some of the 1945 made Walthers mine is a work of art.
    Then it would be more like this one.
    https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/firea...f-44-a-175960/
    Ralph.

?

Really great find of a superb P38 rig

Quote by samnev View Post
    Really great find of a superb P38 rig
    Thank you!
    I am quite happy to aquire this one.
    Ralph.

very nice p38, The worn pistol grips look sweet

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast