Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

P.38 and holster

Article about: I have just picked up a P.38 with holster and 2 matching mags, which in itself is quite unusual. The items were found during the renovation of a cottage hidden under an internal window sill.

Default P.38 and holster

I have just picked up a P.38 with holster and 2 matching mags, which in itself is quite unusual. The items were found during the renovation of a cottage hidden under an internal window sill. Luckily the window had not leaked and the conditions had not led to any deterioration. The pistol is not perfect with a minor amount of pitting on the slide from being in the holster and a slight crack in the grip which is not too noticeable. The pic of the bore was taken prior to cleaning and after all these years did not look to bad at all. Its cleaned up really well and is now on firearms certificate. I hope you like the pics, it just shows there is still kit out there and that's why I collect.
    All the best from Jersey,
    D
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture P.38 and holster   P.38 and holster  

P.38 and holster   P.38 and holster  

P.38 and holster  

You have to be kidding me !!

Superb !!!

?

Very nice

Super find. Lucky you.
    I really miss mine.

All the best
    Doug

That's a very nice find indeed! Well done!

great looking P38. The bore is better than most I have seen. Looks like an AC41 and appears to be matched.

John
    I specialize in M1 carbines and Lugers.

I cant believe that's been hidden since the occupation !! superb piece of history !!

Any ideas why it was hidden ?? do you think an Islander hid it during the occupation or afterwards ??

Cheers

Its possible that the German soldier hid it, but it may also have been hidden by an Islander. There's no way of telling unfortunately. But at least its now been found.
    D

Quote by JERSEY 34 View Post
    Its possible that the German soldier hid it, but it may also have been hidden by an Islander. There's no way of telling unfortunately. But at least its now been found.
    D
    Amazing occupation find, must be one of your best ?????

cheers

Not too sure on that as I have a few, will have to dig them out and have a look.
    D

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast