Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

P-38 at last

Article about: Very nice P-38............BILL

Default P-38 at last

Just wanted to show my recent purchace, i answered an add in the paper from this guy wanting to sell a k98, after meeting him at his house i found out it was Turkish, I told him sorry but i just was'nt interested, he then asked me if i was into pistols? I asked him why, he said he had a pistol he was thinking about selling also, he came out a few moments later holding a sock, he then pulled out this p-38, he told me he got it off an ageing vet friend who kept it in this sock since the war, needless to say, the price was right so i pounced on it, wish i had more info on it but here it is. Never thought i'd own one of these anytime soon.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture P-38 at last   P-38 at last  

P-38 at last   P-38 at last  

P-38 at last  

Default Re: P-38 at last

Nice!!!

Regards

Very nice indeed, mint condition...outstanding..

?

Great find.

very good catch

A beauty!
    Looking forward to have one in relic condition.
    |<
    Always looking for Belgian Congo stuff!
    http://out-of-congo.eklablog.com/

cheers
    |<ris

Thanks guys, is there an expert out there on p-38 magazines, i've been on several sights and have seen several variations of mags but no examples like the one i've shown, rare maybe?

nice sock find .. i may b interested in the k98 ... please send me info on it if you can ?

Hi Lucky you didnt buy the k98, or he may of not shown you this little beauty.
    dave,

I think your right Dave about not buying it, the k98 was a turkish made one with import stamp, if your still interested i'll give you his number.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast