MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

p14 Eddystone

Article about: Hello all, i have made a recent p14 purchase and i am trying to find out any information i can on this classic guys...! It has original matching serial #'s on barrel and receiver with markin

Default p14 Eddystone

Hello all, i have made a recent p14 purchase and i am trying to find out any information i can on this classic guys...! It has original matching serial #'s on barrel and receiver with markings...!! ERA-186352

?

photos?

Your P-14 was made at the Eddystone plant hence the ERA stamping. Also made by Remington with the RE marking and Winchester and stamped WRA. Yeah would love to see some pics.

Quote by mauser9 View Post
    Your P-14 was made at the Eddystone plant hence the ERA stamping. Also made by Remington with the RE marking and Winchester and stamped WRA. Yeah would love to see some pics.
    Hey guys i will post a few pics in a few moments, the gun has been sporterized though regretably but it's still in great shape a shoot excellent as well i might add....lol

Default Photos

p14  Eddystonep14  Eddystonep14  Eddystonep14  Eddystonep14  Eddystonep14  Eddystone

here ya go Alex photos below sorry for the poor quality guys trying to do these pics with my phone is a pain in the ass...!!

?

It's a shame it's been sporterized, in Australia untouched examples are starting to get hard to find and more expensive. They are supposed to be the most accurate 303 battle rifle.

?

from personal experience, I much rather the p14 sights over the enfield's or ross'.
    That being said for accuracy the p14 is the way to go but for reliability id take a no.4 by my side any day, and as far as looks go, well im old fashion and i like the look of the mkIII's.

Do any of you guys recognize the stamps shown in my pic that could give me a bit more history on my new addition...?

?

Mostly just proof stamps and inspectors marks, unfortunatly they dont tell you much about its history other than it was in british service and some point.

Heres a good references
    Markings on Lee Enfield Rifles - All About Enfields

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast