Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

P35(p) 1/E4214

Article about: Here is a second recent acquisition I made. This is the latest slotted butt stock groove I have ever personally seen. They mixed the main spring housings in as I have a D serial number witho

Default P35(p) 1/E4214

Here is a second recent acquisition I made. This is the latest slotted butt stock groove I have ever personally seen. They mixed the main spring housings in as I have a D serial number without the slotted butt stock groove and I have seen some C's without them. I also have another 1/E in the 8k series without the slotted main spring housing as well. This one came as a complete rig with spare mag and holster. It is 100% matching with an excellent bore and some wear on the finish from years of sitting in a holster.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture P35(p) 1/E4214   P35(p) 1/E4214  

P35(p) 1/E4214   P35(p) 1/E4214  

P35(p) 1/E4214   P35(p) 1/E4214  

P35(p) 1/E4214  

So THAT'S where they all are!

Quote by lithgow View Post
    So THAT'S where they all are!
    LOL I might have a couple of them. I started with Lugers then moved to High Powers and lately have been picking up a few of these. I really like the VIS, it is a well built weapon. I have one that I take to the range every time I go, the thing just works flawlessly.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture P35(p) 1/E4214  

Very nice.

John
    I specialize in M1 carbines and Lugers.

?

Yes very nive collection of the Radoms.