Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

p38 ac -43

Article about: Very nice P.38, Pammy! Thanks for showing. Regards

?

Default p38 ac -43

just picked this up still has original bulkets in in maked 43 on the bullet.all matching numbers
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture p38 ac -43   p38 ac -43  

p38 ac -43   p38 ac -43  

p38 ac -43  

Default Re: p38 ac -43

Great looking P-38 I like the grips not a crack in sight! can you put up a pic of the marks on the bullet? I'm interested in seeing the marks on the shell casing.

?

actualy there is a chip out of one grip so maybe i can find one grip to match?i will get you the picture in a few.thanks.

?

its very hard for my to take a clear picture as i said iam realy bad at taking pictures..what i like is it looks like holster wear around the barell and tip part as the backs so much nicer. its a 4 diget number with a letter h ..dont know what this stuff meens if any?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture p38 ac -43   p38 ac -43  

?

it has dnh stt 5 45 like that

Pammy, long time no see.
    Nice p38.
    Cheers.
    Nuno

Nice find. Good for you Pammy.........!
    Regards,

Steve.

?

thanks guys nice to here from you also Nuno!

Thanks maybe someone has a reference book on ammo markings. The reason I ask is because I have a 9mm and what appears to be a Kurtz round that I think are German.

?

can someone post a picture of the holster i need for my p38 ?thanks and are there more then one kind..the person i got this from said his family threw it away as they were once all together and he said somehow they got seperated !that stinks thats why he said it had holster wear around the top part ..oh well,i guess i can find one but need to know what to look for like a sertain date if any on it ?thanks ..oh,iam looking to try to see what these are going for as i think i got a fair deal.?

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast