Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

p38 ac -43

Article about: Very nice P.38, Pammy! Thanks for showing. Regards

?

Default Re: p38 ac -43

your welcome !the other ones are marked 42 with oxo st 5?

?

i will try to get better pictures later as there are a lot of little eagles stamed all over it on the magazine also.

?

anyone know or have one grip same color or close ?its the one with a peice or hook that something hooks on it..?thanks maybe e-bay...or might just leave it as is..

?

i chaned the set up i had i put it in the glass case so it would not collect dust and looks nice in there i think.maybe i can find a luger next as i like the looks of them better..
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture p38 ac -43   p38 ac -43  

?

the grip you see in the picture up top in the care is the grip i need as there is a small chip out of the bottom near the clip/magazine..

Your ammo manufacturers are : -

dnh : Rheinische - Westfalische Sprengstoff AG, Durlach bei Karlsruhe
    oxo : Teuto Metallwerke, Osnabruck

Both were well-known German SAA manufacturers.

St is steel, the + refers to the lacquering of the case.

I wouldn't fix the chip, and be sure to check on the bore of that every month or so to check for rust. You've got a nice P38, I've always wanted one

?

thank you both very much ! martin that is very interesting thanks as thats a big help .yeah my neighbor checked out the bore and said it was very ,very good and he cleaned it for me.he also took it all the way apart and said its all numbers matching with no import markes and honest holster wear to the tip part.he said it was used most likly in the war and is collectable as he said guns do nothing but go up in price and told me to keep it.he said i need it for protection.i just laughed ..he seamed to know abought guns .thanks again guys !

?

does any one know that the v means after the p38 on magazine?thank you
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture p38 ac -43  

very nice display
    i can help you with the holsters theres the soft holster and the hard holster see attachmentsp38 ac -43p38 ac -43

thanks for sharing

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast