Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

P38 ac44

Article about: I have been offered a vet bring back ac44 all matching with holster. The asking price is 750.00. I own a ac43 all matching and really do not need another one.....but if the price is right, w

Default P38 ac44

I have been offered a vet bring back ac44 all matching with holster. The asking price is 750.00. I own a ac43 all matching and really do not need another one.....but if the price is right, well you know the rest of the story. Marty
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture P38 ac44   P38 ac44  

P38 ac44   P38 ac44  

P38 ac44   P38 ac44  

P38 ac44  
    Fortune favors the brave 644th td

If you like it go for it $ 750 is £492.82 pence (ahh google what will we do with out you)and most go for around £500 (where I look anyway)

Edit look at this one that was sold:WALTHER AC44 P38

Best regards Matt

That's a lot of money for a P-38. just my thoughts.
    John
    I specialize in M1 carbines and Lugers.

John, I have not bought a p38 in 4 years and it has been in the safe, I was not sure of current prices for p38 or holster. I have checked around for about 10 min. This morning and prices are all over the place. Marty

Lightbulb

Nice late-war P.38 but IMPO the price is at the top-end ( not a bargain - but I guess it'll sound like one in five years' time...)

?

SOG Southern Ohio Gun had Russian Capture import marked ones going for $550. Yours is much better, plus a correct magazine & holster will bring another 300 easy!

MAP
    ?

I think that is at the higher end too, but not so much as to not consider it. It looks in fine shape and the holster is minty. I have later war one in avg condition that I bought many years ago with a holster that was cut down by the vet (pretty neat IMHO). I think I overpaid at the time but if I remember correctly it was around $500.

If your looking for an investment it will take a while to recoop your $ but if you looking for a long term addition to your collection, it just comes down to how much you want it. With searching I'm sure you can get a similar one for less but this one is right there in front of you...tempting.

Michael
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

its at the high end but with no import stamps, or other possible postworld refurb, well stamped holster raises the value. If I had another example in my safe and I wanted a decent example,investment,shooter or upgrade
    It would probably take a few years to get well beyond the 750 level without having to waste time trying to find a buyer or having to hold a three ring circus to draw attention.
    just my opinon

Default Ac44

The one I already have is a 90+% on the finish and has a plum tone on parts. I just did not know if it was a good buy or a great buy I guess it is a ok buy. Posted is a old picture with my p38.
    Attached Images Attached Images P38 ac44 

I think you will regret not buying it. Maybe not today, or tomorrow but in 5 or 10 years you will. Go for it I say.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast