Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

P38 ac44

Article about: I have been offered a vet bring back ac44 all matching with holster. The asking price is 750.00. I own a ac43 all matching and really do not need another one.....but if the price is right, w

if you have 1 already save your money.

Default Helmet

Harry you are right, BUT I do have more than one german helmet, US helmet, m1 garands....etc. it is all about the want not the need. I do collect some things as an investment piece and that would be the ONLY reason I would buy it. I do have a question, what will increase in value more a Luftwaffe helmet or a german pistol? I know that everyone has an opinion, but in the last 10years what has increased more? I really would like too know. The helmet is a q68 with chinstrap.
    Attached Images Attached Images P38 ac44 
    Fortune favors the brave 644th td

Default Got it

Pics.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture P38 ac44   P38 ac44  

P38 ac44   P38 ac44  

P38 ac44   P38 ac44  

P38 ac44   P38 ac44  

P38 ac44   P38 ac44  

Fortune favors the brave 644th td

P-38's are like lugers. You just can't have one. Once you have one or two you seem to want more.
    Just my thoughts.
    John
    I specialize in M1 carbines and Lugers.

I wish I'd had such an offer when I bought mine only a few years ago! I paid $700 ( + tax ) for a Russian refurb ( reblued, but matching #s ) w/NO holster or spare mag and compared to the others in the shop, it was a "good deal". I'd certainly spring for the one you picture for the price!

?

Thumbs up

I agree that the price is at the very high end, but it is not likely to decrease in value.
    If you are interested try getting a price drop, say $600. At that you would be nearer the right value for a very common P.38/holster.
    I discovered many years ago that there is almost no such thing as having only one of anything. I currently have 65+ P.38s and there are at least 20 more that I want.
    Here are a few of mine.
    Sarge
    P38 ac44

A Fine herd of 38's, Sarge!
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2