Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

P38 or Radom P35?

Article about: I have both and prefer the Radom VIS 35 especialy the Polish Eagle variant or the early blued German proofed ones with the 3 levers and grooved for the stock.

?

I have both and prefer the Radom VIS 35 especialy the Polish Eagle variant or the early blued German proofed ones with the
    3 levers and grooved for the stock.

?

Attachment 592762Oh yes Nitram.I still have it.Id never be a good militaria dealer because I would never want to sell anything lol.The holster is marked "oub" (Anton Jellenik & Sohn)

?

Radom....Cheers Terry Haven't got 1 but will do 1 day!!!

Well, i took the plunge and bought what i think is a good example of a VIS Radom P35. I think it's a first variant early occupation model which is pre alphabet judging by the serial number. It has the stock slot, three levers and a semi gloss blue finish. I haven't seen another with the waffenamt stamp next to the script instead of underneath, and it hasn't got a waffenamt stamp on the frame. It's all matching numbers right through the pistol. What's the verdict? any good?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture P38 or Radom P35?   P38 or Radom P35?  

P38 or Radom P35?   P38 or Radom P35?  

P38 or Radom P35?   P38 or Radom P35?  

Last edited by Scott1975; 11-19-2013 at 10:18 PM.

Looks like you bought yourself a fine Polish automatic, to me! Sits in your hand like it Belongs there! Nice pick up!
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Radom sits better in the hand if you have large hands...

I have a half dozen VIS FB Radom's and really like them. They are one of the finest shooting weapons made and still very dependable. They will remind you of the feel and balance of a 1911 without the kick. Here is one that was taken out of a weapons cache of surrendered weapons at the battle of the bulge. Came in a nice Hi Power holster.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture P38 or Radom P35?  

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2