Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Panzerschreck RPzB.54 Raketenpanzerbüchse 54

Article about: I will ask about the shield, but that will be with my next trip to Latvia. Probably Ostlanddigger has some. In Latvia they are still being found in the forests and attics

Default Panzerschreck RPzB.54 Raketenpanzerbüchse 54

Hi Guys, I thought that you might enjoy seeing this new addition to my collection?

I have wanted to buy one of these for many years, but I could never find one in the right condition for the right price This one was purchased from a friend here in the UK. No blast sheild (Schutzschild) with it.

It has been deactivated by cutting in half then a steel bar inserted in the tube and then rewelded.

The maker is KXS (Fa. Schricker from Fürth-Vach.) It would have been made in 1944.

As you can see the overall condition is very very good. No rust pitting etc. The paint is not original, but was matched to some found on it. When first purchased by my friend it was painted black.

Cheers, Ade.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Panzerschreck RPzB.54 Raketenpanzerbüchse 54  

ian
    ?

Default Re: Panzerschreck RPzB.54 Raketenpanzerbüchse 54

that my friend is just beyond words ,it is wonderfull ,have you sold your soul to the devil or something ,how do you manage to find this kind of thing and allways in beutifull condition cheers ian

Hi Ian, I think I might have but it was too good a deal to pass upon.

Here is the trigger mech. There are two types of safety catch fitted to these. This style with the latch seems to be less commonly found.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Panzerschreck RPzB.54 Raketenpanzerbüchse 54   Panzerschreck RPzB.54 Raketenpanzerbüchse 54  

Panzerschreck RPzB.54 Raketenpanzerbüchse 54   Panzerschreck RPzB.54 Raketenpanzerbüchse 54  

ian
    ?

beutifull,, my face is a very bright gloss green at the moment

Here we have the sights. As you can see the fore sight is adjustable.

Also note the resting bar beneath the tube. The bore size of the launch tube is the classic 88mm.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Panzerschreck RPzB.54 Raketenpanzerbüchse 54   Panzerschreck RPzB.54 Raketenpanzerbüchse 54  

Panzerschreck RPzB.54 Raketenpanzerbüchse 54   Panzerschreck RPzB.54 Raketenpanzerbüchse 54  

Shoulder stock and ignition coil detail

Makers mark "KXS" and serial number located under the trigger guard.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Panzerschreck RPzB.54 Raketenpanzerbüchse 54  

ian
    ?

do you know who "KXS" is Ade, don't know that one, oh and please send it to me for an xmas present, Cheers ian

?

Thanks for posting the pic's Ade, Lovely piece of kit mate.

The pic's will be used as reference for a 120mm figure that has been sitting in the cupboard for a while waiting for an excuse to be made!

Now that is in good condition, bet you are pleased with that. Well found.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast