MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

parts

Article about: what parts i have? (its wepons parts but i dont know witch wepons and for what?)

PRE
    ?

The first part appears to be a firing pin protrusion gauge for a P.08 Luger pistol.

The second part is (I believe) a sear for a K98k rifle. It looks like it was made at either Radom, Poland or Steyr, Austria, depending on where WaA inspector/team #77 was at that point. Judging by the roughness of the finish, I'd guess late war Steyr.

I'm not familiar with the third part.

Pat

waa
    ?

ok tnx

?

The last part looks to have a Tula arsenal marking (triangle marking at the top), possibly from a mosin or SVT.

?

Almost looks like an SVT-40 sear when I compare it to mine.

Quote by Phil97 View Post
    The last part looks to have a Tula arsenal marking (triangle marking at the top), possibly from a mosin or SVT.
    On both the SVT and the Mosin I believe the Tula mark at the time was a simple 'star'
    Izhevsk is what I think you mean......and even then I don't think it is an SVT part ?
    Tokarev SVT-40. Identifying, collecting and FAQ.

The BK in box mark looks like a YUgo mark I've seen but it was on a M57 (and this isn't for that!), but no ideas beyond that.

?

Sorry, yes izhevsk. I was thinking of my SVT which is Tula, but I do think its similar but I could be wrong just a guess but I'm sticking with it being a Russian sear of some sort.