Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Phase 1 of AOC Thompson M1A1 (current production) Purchase Complete!

Article about: I finally came to the reality of never being able to afford an original Thompson. As it turns out, I know the owner of Kahr Arms, who also now owns Auto Ordnance. He offered me a "very

?

A very nice piece!

Personally the novelty of Full automatic wore off years ago,I normally fire a few bursts and rapidly switch to Semi and just happily plink away.

I am sure you will enjoy many happy hours at the range with that!

?

Very Nice!!!!

I'm curious. What is that block of wood with what looks like a Cutt's compensator on it?

Semper Fi
    Phil

?

Quote by AZPhil View Post
    Very Nice!!!!

I'm curious. What is that block of wood with what looks like a Cutt's compensator on it?

Semper Fi
    Phil
    It's a pretty ingenious fast loader for the stick magazines. Put up to 15 rounds into the slot and slam them home with one push. Do it again and the 30 round mag is loaded. Much faster than loading one round at a time.

Phase 1 of AOC Thompson M1A1 (current production) Purchase Complete!

Hi Mark...you make me want to get one of these now..had the opportunity years ago full length barrel semi automatic for $1K ...as Michael said..with this one ..IM now kicking myself as surely the value of these are a bit far to reach now.

Nice Thompson ..Im jealous

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

I was VERY fortunate that I know the owner of Kahr Arms - who also owns Auto-Ordnance. He gave me a Family and Friends discount which is pretty substantial. This is the M1SB version which has the original length barrel of the M1A1. So, it falls under the Short Barreled Rifle (SBR) definition by the ATF and required a Form 4 Tax Stamp - it took about 6 months to process through the ATF.

Still, after shooting it this weekend, it was well worth the wait.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2