Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... LastLast

Pistol/revolver thread

Article about: Thanks Taltom, I wish I lived in the last place god made! Do you want to share us some close-ups from your nice pistol shown in your avatar? @ Steve, For how much does a Steyr M1912 go for i

Default Re: Pistol/revolver thread

Thanks Taltom, I wish I lived in the last place god made!
    Do you want to share us some close-ups from your nice pistol shown in your avatar?

@ Steve, For how much does a Steyr M1912 go for in the UK? Do you have one?

Regards

Best pic I have on this computer of my Null acht. I'll try to get better ones.
    All numbers match except magazine and is fully functional.

Rudy

Pistol/revolver thread
    "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity & make it work for you."
    Frank Zappa

Smile Re: Pistol/revolver thread

Assorted pistols from other posts-my Walther P1 9mm, Webley MkVI .455, S&W Victory .38, S&W 3rd model hand ejector .32, Taisho T14 8mm.
    Pistol/revolver threadPistol/revolver threadPistol/revolver threadPistol/revolver threadPistol/revolver thread

PS-Thanos: I think that your crushed revolver is a Smith & Wesson .32 revolver of similar type to mine above with blued finish. And the Berrettas look like Salvador Dali's pistol collection!

Nice stuff there.

Rudy
    "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity & make it work for you."
    Frank Zappa

ingrid it is a post war browning and 1957 dated p38 p1
    tomPistol/revolver threadPistol/revolver threadPistol/revolver threadPistol/revolver threadPistol/revolver threadPistol/revolver thread

tom

ingrid the last m1912 i saw was £750 but it was 9mm parabelem not the rare 9x28mm ( which i found a box of and bought hehe)

tom

Very nice firearms people!!!

@ Tom, thanks for the information.

Regards

Quote by lithgow View Post

And the Berrettas look like Salvador Dali's pistol collection!
    Dali's pistols.... I like your definition!

I am posting this for WRF member 'gnadenlose', with his permission of course. See original: My canteens

The story behind it: during the WWII a German unit stopped in my grand-grandparents' farm for a short period in 1941. They also had sort of warehouse for weapons, light ammo and field equipment in the nearby barn. My granddad was 13 years old and stealed a lot of different stuff from that barn. In 1944, when German troops retreated through Estonia after the heavy battles in Narva/Tannenberg Line front, many soldiers throwed their gear and weapons away. That was like boys' paradise, of course. My granpa had so many weapons back then, that he had to bury most of them. There were both German and Soviet "pipes" included, beginning with pistols and ammo boxes and ending with some MG's. 20 years ago he took me to the forest, which used to be his father's farm in the days of WW, but as the landscapes were totally changed, it was impossible to spot the "mass-graves" of weapons. All we found was a zink box of Russian ammo. Less then 10 years ago we went back, hoping to find something with my powerful metal detector. We found nothing. My granpa passed away about 5 years ago. After the funeral my aunt told me, that granpa had at least to handguns, but had them hidden. Few years ago I heard that granpa had given at least one gun away to his brother. I very much gave up hope.

Then, last friday, during my wedding party my aunt gave me a packet. And there it was, a long lost Hi-Power! I don't know wheter it came from my granpas 41 or 44 "hunting days", but I'm very happy with it and it's history.

Some photos:
    Attached Images Attached Images Pistol/revolver thread  Pistol/revolver thread  Pistol/revolver thread 

Pistol/revolver threadPistol/revolver threadCzech cz-36
    "As long as there are brave men and warriors the halls of Valhalla will never be silent or empty"

In memory of my father William T. Grist December 26, 1920--September 10, 2009..
    901st. Ordnance H.A.M. North Africa, Italy, Southern France....ETO
    Also in memory of my mother Jane Kidd Grist Feb. 22, 1920-- September 27, 2009... WWll War bride May 1942...

Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... LastLast