Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 6 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 16 ... LastLast

Pistol/revolver thread

Article about: Thanks Taltom, I wish I lived in the last place god made! Do you want to share us some close-ups from your nice pistol shown in your avatar? @ Steve, For how much does a Steyr M1912 go for i

Default Re: Pistol/revolver thread

More pistols and revolvers please!!!

Regards

Pistol/revolver threadPistol/revolver threadPistol/revolver threadPistol/revolver threadPistol/revolver threadPistol/revolver threadWW2 German Police issued Steyr Hahn in 9mm Luger Cal...BILL
    "As long as there are brave men and warriors the halls of Valhalla will never be silent or empty"

In memory of my father William T. Grist December 26, 1920--September 10, 2009..
    901st. Ordnance H.A.M. North Africa, Italy, Southern France....ETO
    Also in memory of my mother Jane Kidd Grist Feb. 22, 1920-- September 27, 2009... WWll War bride May 1942...

Very nice, Bill!
    Thanks for showing.

Regards

Quote by talltom View Post
    thanks thanos the mauser sure is a fascinating (especially when you strip it and have to work out where everything goes again)

tom
    Sure Tom, ha, ha. Imagine to strip the Borchard pistol I have read that it probably is, the hardest of all existing designs to fieldstrip. By the way does Bill Grist have an opinion on this ?
    Thanos

Quote by COLT 1911A1 View Post
    Sure Tom, ha, ha. Imagine to strip the Borchard pistol I have read that it probably is, the hardest of all existing designs to fieldstrip. By the way does Bill Grist have an opinion on this ?
    Thanos
    It is very hard to strip.. Here is a picture of me shooting one and a detailed diagram of a one taken apart....BILL
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Pistol/revolver thread  
    Last edited by Bill Grist; 07-14-2011 at 04:07 PM.
    "As long as there are brave men and warriors the halls of Valhalla will never be silent or empty"

In memory of my father William T. Grist December 26, 1920--September 10, 2009..
    901st. Ordnance H.A.M. North Africa, Italy, Southern France....ETO
    Also in memory of my mother Jane Kidd Grist Feb. 22, 1920-- September 27, 2009... WWll War bride May 1942...

I believe the Borchardt was never intended as a Service pistol-more a technology demonstrator-as to military weapons that are difficult to strip the 'winner' would be the Lahti L35-like many modern electrical appliances it should have a label on it saying 'contains no user serviceable parts'.

lithgow bit like bmw cars

ingrid it must be hell to strip cos my broomhandle is like a jigsaw get one bit wrong your stuffed

bill nice gun wouldn't mind having one of those must be rare

tom

Nice photo Bill!

Quote by talltom View Post
    ingrid it must be hell to strip cos my broomhandle is like a jigsaw get one bit wrong your stuffed

tom
    LOL!

Yesterday I stripped my Luger and gave her some oil, with the help of youtube of course. It went well!

Regards

Colt Model 1911, in .455 Caliber for British service - rumored to be the RAF. Made in 1915.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Pistol/revolver thread   Pistol/revolver thread  

Regards,

Steve.

Nice Colt, Steve! A beauty!!!
    Thanks for showing!

Regards
    Last edited by Nick Hessens; 07-14-2011 at 05:42 PM.

Page 6 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 16 ... LastLast