Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 22 of 23 FirstFirst ... 12 18 19 20 21 22 23 LastLast

Pistol/revolver thread

Article about: Thanks Taltom, I wish I lived in the last place god made! Do you want to share us some close-ups from your nice pistol shown in your avatar? @ Steve, For how much does a Steyr M1912 go for i

?

Default Re: Pistol/revolver thread

Hi command,
    thanks on the Radom, it was to nice not to buy. the shoulder holster came with the gun. from its age, i'd say it is original to the gun. but i'm no expert lol. the bad part is the holster must have been really dry, because its former owner used saddle soap or something on it, that i think will eventually ruin it. i never oil old leather. i had a nice japanese NCO leather tassle for a sword that i mistakenly put leather oil on once. wont ever do that again.

Very nice Radom, Andrew! Thanks for showing.

Regards

Hi Andrew, Agreed, very nice clean looking occupation era Vis P35

Incidentally, a new book just issued several weeks ago on this very fine pistol. There hasn’t been a worthy successor to the Robert J. Berger booklet first published thirty years ago. Hopefully this new one will do this pistol justice.

http://www.fn-browning.com/vis_radom_pistols_book.htm

Regards,
    Tony
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Pistol/revolver thread  
    All thoughts and opinions expressed are those of my own and should not be mistaken for medical and/or legal advice.

"Tomorrow hopes we have learned something from yesterday." - John Wayne

Latest aquisition-Beretta Mod 1934 Pistol in 9mm short (.38 ACP)-made in 1942 for the Italian army-still at dealers-the red highlighting on the' fire' position on the safety is a result of Australian customs requirements for all imported weapons.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Pistol/revolver thread   Pistol/revolver thread  

Pistol/revolver thread  

Pistol/revolver thread
    Quote by lithgow View Post
    .......the red highlighting on the' fire' position on the safety is a result of Australian customs requirements for all imported weapons.
    Yes, may be, but also Italian Berettas had that red point.

Very nice Beretta, lithgow...I have one, but regretably is deact...
    Pistol/revolver thread
    It's a 1941 production and also has the red dot original as it came straight from the box...
    Regards. Thanos.

Nice pieces guys! Thanks for showing.

Regards

?

Fantastic thread, so many truly impressive firearms

I only have this to offer at present - my fairly recently accquired M1895. As I do not hold a Collector's licence it is under a Cat H Target Shooting...I am just crazy enough to attempt to use it for Service Pistol lol

The most accurate gun I have ever shot I must say...even using .32 Long ammo as the proprietary 7.62x38R is unavailable here.

Pistol/revolver thread

Pistol/revolver thread

Pistol/revolver thread

Pistol/revolver thread

I have just ordered a 1936 Tula-manufacture TT-33 to go with the Nagant, supposedly 'mint' condition (but we shall see!)
    Last edited by zhuk; 05-18-2012 at 02:51 PM.

?

Here is my meager WW1/WWII pistol collection for your inspection. As you can see there are no duplicates of any particular model. My theme was to collect the three different pistol designations of each participating country in WWII. These three designations were Reserve, Substitute Standard and Standard issue. That is why I have the WWI era pistols in my collection, because they were normally called up as Reserve issue for WWII. FYI. All of the pistols are 100% active and are the best quality/condition that I could find in the marketplace over 30 years. Lastly, I have probably spent a comparable amount of money on all of the holsters, belts, lanyards, accessories, etc. that I could find for each pistol.

Pistol/revolver thread
    Last edited by rambob; 06-07-2012 at 10:49 PM.

?

nice group there Bob, i am going down that dark path my self. i recently added a mauser HSc and a Femaru to the pre 45 family, also a 1950 dated beretta, just because.
    and almost forgot my Browning HP. unfortunatly reblued, but i'm seriously thinking about giving it a gray phosphate finish.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Pistol/revolver thread   Pistol/revolver thread  

Pistol/revolver thread   Pistol/revolver thread  

Page 22 of 23 FirstFirst ... 12 18 19 20 21 22 23 LastLast