Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Pistole Modell 27 (CZ27) Question

Article about: Greetings everyone, I am in the process of doing a trade for this one, and I wanted to find out a little more about it. I have read that the last serial numbers to have Nazi markings were ar

Quote by bronk View Post
    yes I haven't seen a nickel-plated one......I'd never shoot mine
    A few nickel-plated Model 27's will show up on various firearms-related forums/websites, but the one that was in the family is the only one I've been able to lay my hands on.

Regards,

G. Kelly

?

I've had many Cz27's..... from straight czech to wartime german and one postwar commie job. ALL shot bery well but the sights were their collective downfall for more than 30 foot of distance in shooting.

?

Quote by gew98 View Post
    I've had many Cz27's..... from straight czech to wartime german and one postwar commie job. ALL shot bery well but the sights were their collective downfall for more than 30 foot of distance in shooting.
    why the sights??....I've fired 1911s a lot, and, hard to hit dead on even at close range without a lot of training....thanks everyone for all replies..all very interesting

RZM
    ?

My CZ27 seems to be pretty accurate. I would guess a lot of that has to do with the crispness of the rifling. If it's worn, some of the gas will escape around the bullet and it will lose velocity and accuracy. Granted, their sights aren't the best, but you just have to learn where your gun likes to shoot and adjust your point of aim. That being said, I LOVE shooting mine. It's one of the smoothest shooting guns I have ever had. I wouldn't mind finding a nickle plated one to add to the collection. I find them rather fascinating. Here's another picture of mine
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Pistole Modell 27 (CZ27) Question  

?

I was wondering about year of productiion of mine CZ 27. Any help?Pistole Modell 27 (CZ27) QuestionPistole Modell 27 (CZ27) QuestionPistole Modell 27 (CZ27) QuestionPistole Modell 27 (CZ27) QuestionPistole Modell 27 (CZ27) QuestionPistole Modell 27 (CZ27) Question

Pereto I would start a new thread for your pistol.
    My estimation of manufacture is earlier in 1943. The slide has been refinished on your example.
    John

Try here

CZ 27

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2