Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Please help me identify this small pistol

Article about: by Panzer 3 Hi, Your Pistol is indeed a Lefaucheaux 12mm pistol, i believe they are side gate loaded, they were also sold as private pistols, perhaps this is one as it has Ivery grips. Dave.

Hi Doug,
    I had a look at a forum with those pistols on and it had them at 12mm, but as said it could be a lighter calbre i guesss they may have made them in various calibre,s in the day.
    Dave.

Hi,
    Here is another of my obsolete calibre pistols it is a Webley No1 R.I.C, 1868 .450 Cal,
    It is the first of the double action revolvers they made and has a really early Ser No, 245.
    all in working order,
    Dave.Please help me identify this small pistolPlease help me identify this small pistol

Quote by Panzer 3 View Post
    Hi Doug,
    I had a look at a forum with those pistols on and it had them at 12mm, but as said it could be a lighter calbre i guesss they may have made them in various calibre,s in the day.
    Dave.
    We could ask the OP to measure the bore!..

Hi,
    Sure could gunny, that would be interesting i think PV337 has started a good thread here it is good to see some of the older stuff comiing out, after all without these we wouldnt have what we,v got today.
    and we are all still learing after years of collecting.
    Dave.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3